- Pwn2Own contest puts $75,000 bounty on VMware Workstation bypass
- White-hat hackers key to securing connected cars
- Roses are red, violets are blue, hand over your cash or I promise we're through
- Heightened security threat could follow Dallas Buyers Club anti-piracy defeat
- Hackers of two Ukrainian utilities probably hit mining and railroad targets, too
cost - News, Features, and Slideshows
The Telecommunications Consumer Protection (TCP) code does not go “far enough” to make mobile phone bills simple and transparent for customers, according to the author of a Macquarie University study on bill shock.
Until recently, almost no IT industry vendor or analyst questioned the assumption that nearly all kinds of virtualization deliver quick, significant cost savings compared to computing only in the physical world.
Whitepapers about cost
IBM sponsored the and Ponemon Institute examined the actual costs of data breaches at 61 US companies and drew on the results of more than 500 interviews to reveal the true costs of data breaches today, from detection and escalation to customer churn.
- Forrester: Marketers using an average of 5 social channels for marketing
- Innovation challenge results in new customer ordering app prototype for Village Cinemas
- CMO interview: The new digital travel experience
- CMO's top 10 martech stories for the week - 11 February
- Cronulla Sharks tackles marketing automation