- Secure your home network--and every device attached to it--in 3 simple steps
- Court rules warrant not needed for cell phone location data
- French lawmakers take first step toward gathering all communications metadata
- Mobile ransomware targets Canadian porn viewers
- Cybercriminals borrow from APT playbook in attack against PoS vendors
cost - News, Features, and Slideshows
The Telecommunications Consumer Protection (TCP) code does not go “far enough” to make mobile phone bills simple and transparent for customers, according to the author of a Macquarie University study on bill shock.
Until recently, almost no IT industry vendor or analyst questioned the assumption that nearly all kinds of virtualization deliver quick, significant cost savings compared to computing only in the physical world.
Whitepapers about cost
IBM sponsored the and Ponemon Institute examined the actual costs of data breaches at 61 US companies and drew on the results of more than 500 interviews to reveal the true costs of data breaches today, from detection and escalation to customer churn.
- Cebit 2015: Aussie politicos claim ownership over knowledge economy
- AMEX Global Business Travel adopts new Cloud-based strategy
- INTERVIEW: AOL's Digital Prophet, Shingy, gives us his predictions for 2015
- Australia’s router market hits a downturn: IDC Australia
- Equinix to supply private managed connections to Microsoft Office 365
- CMO Council: Marketers lack right customer metrics for digital transformation
- Panel: Avoid social and you risk missing business growth opportunities
- 5 lessons from AMP on driving disruptive digital thinking
- Coles trials voice-recognition gizmo Hiku
- How Telstra is applying data analytics to customer experience