- Mobile users 'more likely to be struck by lightning' than infected by malware
- Government-private sector collaboration vital for cyber security: Brandis
- Talking ’bout my generation – the next wave of infosec
- Australia's online ads less fraudulent but lower quality than elsewhere
- Project Fi will help Google amass even more data about you
corporate issues - News, Features, and Slideshows
Cisco this week announced its intent to acquire ThreatGRID, a New York-based maker of malware analysis and threat intelligence technology.
Threat protection company FireEye Tuesday announced it's acquiring nPulse Technologies, a privately-held maker of high-speed packet-capture, network analysis and forensics gear, for $70 million in a cash-stock deal expected to close during the second quarter.
Microsoft completed its $7.2 billion acquisition of Nokia today, bringing on board Nokia's smartphones, its not-so-smart feature phones and a Windows RT tablet.
Vic Gundotra, the man behind Google Plus and one of Google's most prominent executives, announced today that he will leave the company "effective immediately."
New Hampshire-based Infrastructure-as-a-Service company Dyn announced today that it would purchase managed DNS provider Nettica. Terms were not disclosed.
Palo Alto Networks, known for its next-generation firewall, Monday said it is buying Israeli start-up Cyvera for about $200 million to gain access to its endpoint security product for real-time attack prevention. The deal is expected to close in a few weeks.
The chief strategist for Hillary Clinton's 2008 presidential bid and the spark behind Microsoft's inspirational Super Bowl ad has been named Chief Strategy Officer in a shakeup of the company's inner circle announced today.
Just a month after Satya Nadella took over as Microsoft CEO the executive inner circle is being overhauled, with two key leaders leaving the company and a third assuming significant new power.
Juniper Networks, as promised, this week announced a new integrated operating plan (IOP) to refocus the company on high growth segments in the networking industry.
Microsoft's new CEO Satya Nadella has taken charge, but that's not the only thing new with the company's power structure. Here are a few questions and answers about the leadership change.
VMware's purchase of AirWatch shows just how important the mobile device management market is for not only end users, but big technology companies too. The move - which at US$1.5 billion is the largest acquisition in company history – also sets VMware on a path to further diversity from its core virtualization and cloud computing markets and almost instantly become a major player in the mobile market.
Activist investor, Elliott Management, which last week made an unsolicited bid to buy Riverbed Technology, this week took a 6.2 per cent stake in Juniper Networks.
Brocade has named former Cisco and Juniper engineer Benson Schliesser as distinguished engineer, responsible for helping shape the company's network virtualization strategy.
VMware has named Ben Fathi as its CTO, filling a prominent executive position that has been vacant for more than a year.
Businesses customers of Microsoft's Dynamics CRM will be able to offer their customers more self-service options, at least that's the idea behind the company's plan to buy up Parature, which specializes in cloud-based customer engagement.
- IN PICTURES: RSA Conference 2015, San Francisco, April 20-24 (+37 photos)
- Technology investment in SMEs set to escalate in 2015: Robert Half
- Bulletproof increases focus on southern region in Australia with new senior hire
- EXCLUSIVE: Huawei and iCITA - a partnership cemented in the datacentre
- HP nabs Randstad most attractive employer in ICT award
- Microsoft's retail store a step forward in building immersive lifestyle experience, says brand expert
- Twitter boosts beacon technology with investment in Swirl Networks
- NetSuite to acquire Bronto's digital marketing platform for US$200m
- Beacon trial aims to engage Sydneysiders with new World War II sculpture
- MCG rates success of beacon trials for customer engagement