- White-hat hackers key to securing connected cars
- Roses are red, violets are blue, hand over your cash or I promise we're through
- Heightened security threat could follow Dallas Buyers Club anti-piracy defeat
- Hackers of two Ukrainian utilities probably hit mining and railroad targets, too
- Schneier: terrorists will switch to more secure alternatives to avoid encryption backdoors
Content - News, Features, and Slideshows
Signing video and other content deals will play a big role in a three-year Vodafone strategy to grow the business, according to Vodafone CEO Iñaki Berroeta.
Optus could be planning a counter move to Vodafone’s Spotify partnership, judging from comments made today by the telco's CEO, Allen Lew.
Cloud encryption provider CipherCloud has seen accelerated growth in the wake of revelations by whistleblower Edward Snowden of the massive level of surveillance of Internet traffic by the US National Security Agency, according to the company's CEO, Pravin Kothari.
A group of Telstra competitors called for more content regulation in Australia. The Competitive Carriers Coalition (CCC) protested the big telco’s dominance in a report released today.
- There’s something fishy about those Windows 10 market-share numbers
- 7 Android tools that can help your personal security
- Apple's iPhone sued for infringement of touch feedback patents
- Is the road to machine learning paved with API providers?
- Need data-science skills? Now your team can learn together
- Forrester: Marketers using an average of 5 social channels for marketing
- Innovation challenge results in new customer ordering app prototype for Village Cinemas
- CMO interview: The new digital travel experience
- CMO's top 10 martech stories for the week - 11 February
- Cronulla Sharks tackles marketing automation