- Farmers shut out of online services by new identity scheme
- Facebook says you can be social and secure, acquires .onion address for Tor users
- Swedish hacker finds 'serious' vulnerability in OS X Yosemite
- Court rules cops can demand fingerprints, not passcodes, to unlock smartphones
- Twitter's MoPub ad exchange grabs Verizon tracking cookies, and more may follow
Content - News, Features, and Slideshows
Cloud encryption provider CipherCloud has seen accelerated growth in the wake of revelations by whistleblower Edward Snowden of the massive level of surveillance of Internet traffic by the US National Security Agency, according to the company's CEO, Pravin Kothari.
A group of Telstra competitors called for more content regulation in Australia. The Competitive Carriers Coalition (CCC) protested the big telco’s dominance in a report released today.