- The Upload: Your tech news briefing for Tuesday, July 28
- Brinks safe can be hacked with just a USB stick
- Cryptography laws could allow government interference in research: ADFA
- Over 10 million Web surfers possibly exposed to malvertising
- Big-data tools empowering security analytics – but don't forget business context
content managment system - News, Features, and Slideshows
The thoroughgoing overhaul of the internals of Drupal in version 8 of the web platform means the next release of the open source project may have taken longer than expected. However, the ability to more easily employ third-party libraries and the use of modern coding conventions will mean it's worth the wait, according to Angela Byron.
It was an aging bespoke application that drove TransLink to seek a new content management system, but it was the strength of the community surrounding the open source project that helped the Queensland public transport agency choose Drupal.
Holly Ross joined the Drupal Association on 1 February as its executive director. Techworld Australia caught up with Ross at DrupalCon Sydney seven days into her new role to chat about her background and what she sees as the top priorities for the DA in the next period.
The ABC is looking to ramp up the migration of its Unleashed, News Online and Radio National websites to a new content management system (CMS).
- CMO: Customer experience economy requires corporate culture rethink
- Getting your board to support marketing
- Brand redesign, customer data and product story top priority list for Salmat's new CMO
- Report shows businesses still struggle with innovation
- How voice analytics helps iiNet hear customer problems on its network