- BitTorrent patches flaw that could amplify distributed denial-of-service attacks
- Maybe it’s time to eliminate “something you know” as an authentication method
- Some routers vulnerable to remote hacking due to hard-coded admin credentials
- From TeaMp0ison hackivist to ISIS: US drone strikes British citizen
- Reports: Ex-TeaMp0isoN member killed in Syrian drone strike
content managment system - News, Features, and Slideshows
The thoroughgoing overhaul of the internals of Drupal in version 8 of the web platform means the next release of the open source project may have taken longer than expected. However, the ability to more easily employ third-party libraries and the use of modern coding conventions will mean it's worth the wait, according to Angela Byron.
It was an aging bespoke application that drove TransLink to seek a new content management system, but it was the strength of the community surrounding the open source project that helped the Queensland public transport agency choose Drupal.
Holly Ross joined the Drupal Association on 1 February as its executive director. Techworld Australia caught up with Ross at DrupalCon Sydney seven days into her new role to chat about her background and what she sees as the top priorities for the DA in the next period.
The ABC is looking to ramp up the migration of its Unleashed, News Online and Radio National websites to a new content management system (CMS).
- SimpliVity lays out market plans and new OmniStack 3.0
- BSA settles $72,000 unlicensed software case with Victorian IT business
- Over a third of A/NZ organisations targeted by APTs in 2015: FireEye
- Intel Security appoints Richard Steranka to lead worldwide channels
- Bulletproof gains financial momentum