- As IAM demand builds, tight identity integration will secure enterprises’ cloud transition: Okta
- Re-used crypto keys expose millions of devices to attack
- Microsoft beefs up security products to block adware
- Dridex spam campaigns target the US, UK and France
- Lenovo patches serious vulnerabilities in PC system update tool
consumerisation of IT - News, Features, and Slideshows
Businesses should brace themselves to deal with a wave of wearables in the workplace, with people almost certain to use the Apple Watch for work tasks according to Telsyte analyst Rodney Gedda.
Stand aside, consumers – the enterprise will drive growth of drones, wearable devices and 3D printing in 2015, according to Deloitte.
Bunnings is aggressively developing mobile apps for its retail employees following a deployment last Christmas of 1500 iPod Touch devices to store staff, according to the company's mobility team leader.
Dropbox has revealed additional IT admin controls as it continues its bid to lure business customers.
New Zealand companies invited to enter SuperNova awards by Silicon Valley's Constellation Research
Once ugly, slow and purely functional, the smartphone has become sleek, fast and at the forefront of technology. And the devices aren’t just for the enterprise — ever since Apple released it's ever-popular iPhone in 2007, more and more consumers have forgone their candybar phones in favour of mobile computers.
Whitepapers about consumerisation of IT
This white paper outlines the driving forces behind businesses establishing corporate application stores, the benefits of such an approach, and what to seek in a solution that supports this strategy. • The next wave of mobility is coming at us in the form of mobile applications. • Savvy companies are deploying commercial and custom mobile applications for their lines of business • Organisations must devise a viable strategy for managing the applications that employees will use on mobile devices
- Getting email marketing back on track: Identity Direct's story
- CMO’s top 10 martech stories this week
- How content, personalisation and product fit into REA Group's new marketing strategy
- AANA and IAB Australia launch new native advertising best practice guidelines
- Report reveals advertising viewability in Australia lower than any other country