consumerisation of IT - News, Features, and Slideshows
Dropbox has revealed additional IT admin controls as it continues its bid to lure business customers.
New Zealand companies invited to enter SuperNova awards by Silicon Valley's Constellation Research
Just because BYOD has become standard operating procedure in most workplaces doesn't mean the practice has stopped causing challenges for IT.
Nearly two-thirds of Australian enterprises have staff that are using personal apps for work purposes according to the Australian Enterprise Mobility Market Study 2014, produced by technology analyst firm Telsyte,
It's not just Android and iOS devices that are likely to be making their way into Australian workplaces, with alternative mobile operating systems projected to gain in marketshare over the next four years.
Once ugly, slow and purely functional, the smartphone has become sleek, fast and at the forefront of technology. And the devices aren’t just for the enterprise — ever since Apple released it's ever-popular iPhone in 2007, more and more consumers have forgone their candybar phones in favour of mobile computers.
Whitepapers about consumerisation of IT
In the current market, there is an increasing demand for unbiased information about Enterprise Mobility Management (EMM) solutions. This whitepaper focuses on relevant solutions with an extensive overview of features for comparison. • The paper discusses Application and Desktop Delivery in the mobile world • Details challenges of the consumerisation of IT and BYO in tomorrow’s workspace • Explains the different Mobile Managements concepts, including the pros and cons
- Google bows to pressure, removes news snippets from German search results
- OpenVPN servers can be vulnerable to Shellshock Bash vulnerability
- Satellite radar measurements map the seafloor
- Apple delivers OS X Yosemite 'golden master' to devs
- iPhone 6 deep-dive review: A major new step in design and performance
- Marketo launches digital marketing research institute; agency partner program
- How CMOs can make big data relevant to the sales team
- CPA Australia outlines 7-step personalisation strategy for digital engagement
- Digital agencies — brand custodians?
- Australian social ad spend to hit $706.3m in five years: Forrester