- CryptoWall ransom Trojan has infected 625,000 systems, says Dell SecureWorks
- Backoff malware infections are more widespread than thought
- How a hacker could cause chaos on city streets
- Can SDN usher in better IT security?
- CryptoWall held over half-a-million computers hostage, encrypted 5 billion files
construction - News, Features, and Slideshows
construction in pictures
The Civil Contractors Federation of Tasmania has sent a stern message to NBN Co urging the company to continue with the National Broadband Network rollout as originally planned.
Labor’s construction model for the NBN “could be legitimately criticised”, according to former Communications Minister Stephen Conroy.
NBN Co has signed a three-year contract with SA Power Networks to roll out fibre broadband to 300,000 premises in Adelaide and regional South Australia.
Australian Data Centres (ADC) has awarded a multi-million dollar contract to Construction Control to develop the vendor’s new facility in Mitchell in the ACT.
Porter Davis Homes is not allowing workers to use their own mobile devices due to high cost and lack of device control, according to the company’s group BIS manager, Felicity Nutter.