- NBN Co hits 105Mbps in limited FTTN trial
- TPG should pay rural levy for each FTTB service: NBN Co
- NBN Co seeks ‘early resolution’ of TPG fibre threat
- Telco deregulation: Price controls, phone sex on the table
- USB Type-C: Simpler, faster and more powerful
construction in pictures
The Civil Contractors Federation of Tasmania has sent a stern message to NBN Co urging the company to continue with the National Broadband Network rollout as originally planned.
Labor’s construction model for the NBN “could be legitimately criticised”, according to former Communications Minister Stephen Conroy.
NBN Co has signed a three-year contract with SA Power Networks to roll out fibre broadband to 300,000 premises in Adelaide and regional South Australia.
Australian Data Centres (ADC) has awarded a multi-million dollar contract to Construction Control to develop the vendor’s new facility in Mitchell in the ACT.
Porter Davis Homes is not allowing workers to use their own mobile devices due to high cost and lack of device control, according to the company’s group BIS manager, Felicity Nutter.
Modern organizations are under intense pressure to provide accurate, reliable, and speedy financial information to business decision-makers. Furthermore, complying with global standards has become more of a headache than ever before. How do you know if financial management in the cloud is right for you? This data sheet takes an inside look at Oracle Fusion Financials Cloud Service, exploring key product features as well as financial management benefits your organization can realize quickly, including: Lower transaction processing costs and fewer data entry errors; Automated financial processing; Effective management control; Real-time visibility to financial results; Improved compliance; and more Get everything you need to meet financial compliance and improve your bottom line.
Why do we continue to pay the earth for global roaming? With Telstra increasing global roaming charges by 100-500% in over 180 countries, bill shock can only get worse. This paper investigates why, what and how your company can address the need for global coverage.
- Tor anonymity network to shrink as a result of Heartbleed flaw
- For Red Hat, it's RHEL and then...?
- Report: Oracle pushes back against Oregon officials over troubled health care site
- Google Glass to get a workout from Dutch firefighters
- Nokia doesn't want you to get shocked, suspends tablet sales because of faulty charger
- In pictures: Customer 360 Symposium hits the Hunter Valley
- Why CMOs must embrace the seven principles of agile marketing
- Google opens the floodgates for new 'social' ads
- Telefónica starts exchange for targeted mobile ads
- Crowdsource guide ranks marketing automation platforms by user recommendations and company size