computer hardware - News, Features, and Slideshows
InfoWorld's 2014 Technology of the Year Award winners recognize the best tools and technologies for developers, IT pros, and businesses
Germany's Der Spiegel reports that the NSA has compromised a wide range of hardware for years to enable its spying
For nearly $US1000, you get something more than an iPad but less than a laptop
InfoWorld's 2013 Technology of the Year Award winners stretch from devices and desktops to data centers and beyond
Apple co-founder talks about growing smartphone market, reflects on Apple's past
Insecure by design and trusted by default, embedded systems present security concerns that could prove crippling
Apple has improved its security in recent years, but is it enough?
Intel has barely made a dent in the mobile market, while ARM has been wildly successful. Does that spell doom for Intel -- or is ARM's triumph overblown?
Microsoft chairman praises Macintosh but never sees corporate buyers being a strong point for Apple
Smart in design and stingy on power, HP's Envy convertible works well as a laptop or a tablet.
- Intel appoints new director of Cloud policy and government affairs
- EXCLUSIVE: Dave Rosenberg appointed new Westcon A/NZ managing director
- Citrix and Fujitsu eye A/NZ mobility market together
- Achieva promises it won’t step on resellers’ heels in becoming a value-added distributor
- Express Data's Siobhan Delaney Miller joins Westcon
- Metrics a must for making the most of content marketing, says Forrester
- Ticketek: Modern marketing strategy is about treating people as people
- Salesforce.com launches Sales Reach for real-time selling and marketing
- A new kind of solicitude: Co-creation with customers
- Facebook reports a big sales jump, helped by mobile ads