- Russian SMS Trojan for Android hits US, dozens of other countries
- Report: Attackers have their sights set on the cloud
- Data breaches can be traced back to nine attack 'patterns', says Verizon report
- SMS spam rises in UK as 'accident compensation' scammers get busy
- Verizon breach report makes case for behavioral analytics
- USB Type-C: Simpler, faster and more powerful
- Data retention: Just like diamonds, metadata is forever
- Should Australians prepare for rubber-hose cryptanalysis?
- Connected vehicle tech trial to start trucking on in NSW
- UPDATED: 4G in Australia: The state of the nation
InfoWorld's 2014 Technology of the Year Award winners recognize the best tools and technologies for developers, IT pros, and businesses
Germany's Der Spiegel reports that the NSA has compromised a wide range of hardware for years to enable its spying
For nearly $US1000, you get something more than an iPad but less than a laptop
InfoWorld's 2013 Technology of the Year Award winners stretch from devices and desktops to data centers and beyond
Apple co-founder talks about growing smartphone market, reflects on Apple's past
Apple has improved its security in recent years, but is it enough?
Intel has barely made a dent in the mobile market, while ARM has been wildly successful. Does that spell doom for Intel -- or is ARM's triumph overblown?
Microsoft chairman praises Macintosh but never sees corporate buyers being a strong point for Apple
Smart in design and stingy on power, HP's Envy convertible works well as a laptop or a tablet.
Anything less than a DIY digital home entertainment project means making the most of Apple TV
The IT industry has been abuzz promoting the idea of virtual desktop infrastructure. But despite its advantages, adoption has been slow, and many organizations have abandoned their VDI initiatives. This paper explores how a new flash-based approach can overcome the key VDI pitfalls, and deliver a solution that both end-users and IT administrators will love.
Why do we continue to pay the earth for global roaming? With Telstra increasing global roaming charges by 100-500% in over 180 countries, bill shock can only get worse. This paper investigates why, what and how your company can address the need for global coverage.
- Google will push mobile app installs in search and YouTube
- Salesforce at 15: Industry disruptor wards off midlife crisis
- Branded comments and shares a growing part of the social engagement mix for marketers
- 8 things we learnt about big data analytics from the Adobe Summit
- AdRoll secures US$70 million to ramp up retargeting platform development