- Blame Heartbleed: HealthCare.gov requires users to change their passwords
- Major security flaws threaten satellite communications
- Satellite communication systems rife with security flaws, vulnerable to remote hacks
- Chrome OS may kill the password with Easy Unlock smartphone option
- Hackers try to blackmail plastic surgeon after stealing 500,000 patient records
- Galaxy S5 deep-dive review: Long on hype, short on delivery
- NBN Co hits 105Mbps in limited FTTN trial
- Telcos seek to strengthen NBN Co wholesale restrictions
- UPDATED: 4G in Australia: The state of the nation
- Queensland Police arrest man for allegedly hacking US gaming developer site
CompTIA, a 32-year-old tech industry group best known for its IT certifications, is broadening access to it resources by making them free.
The employer with the most IT job postings last year was Amazon.com, with 16,146 ads, exceeding most other IT firms by a wide margin, according to a new report.
The migration of services delivered through cloud-based resources is causing tectonic shifts across the IT vendor landscape and one area of the market that's been unsure about what it means has been channel resellers. But the channel is finally finding its groove in the cloud, according to a new study.
CompTIA's second annual Trends in Mobility study found that 64 per cent of companies allow, or mandate, the use of employee-owned devices, with most stating that improving productivity is the main driver.
The Department of Defense (DOD) has begun including the security certification known as "CompTIA Advanced Security Practitioner" (CASP) in its accepted roster of industry-based security exams to prove technical skills, the trade group says.
Sheryl Sandberg's belief that the women's revolution has 'stalled' and that 'men still run the world' may be true for the tech industry. Women are rejecting IT as a career.
If Congress doesn't avert the fiscal impasse, automatic budget cuts could reduce federal IT spending by $66 billion in the fiscal year that began Oct. 1, according to an analysis by the industry group CompTIA.
Valuable data can be a needle in a haystack, but by leveraging the value in existing information assets, organisations can generate real and achievable gains in revenue generation, IT investments and productivity gains. This whitepaper discusses how Information Management (IM) is a multi-faceted discipline that can be employed to meet or exceed your business objectives.
Why do we continue to pay the earth for global roaming? With Telstra increasing global roaming charges by 100-500% in over 180 countries, bill shock can only get worse. This paper investigates why, what and how your company can address the need for global coverage.
- In pictures: Customer 360 Symposium hits the Hunter Valley
- Why CMOs must embrace the seven principles of agile marketing
- Google opens the floodgates for new 'social' ads
- Telefónica starts exchange for targeted mobile ads
- Crowdsource guide ranks marketing automation platforms by user recommendations and company size