- Despite shocks, organisations still not making security a continuous process: Bussiere
- Analysis skills lacking as security data piles up, consultant warns
- Virtual servers still face real security threats
- Is Bring Your Own Identity a security risk or advantage?
- Insecure Connections: Enterprises hacked after neglecting third-party risks
comptia - News, Features, and Slideshows
CompTIA, a 32-year-old tech industry group best known for its IT certifications, is broadening access to it resources by making them free.
The employer with the most IT job postings last year was Amazon.com, with 16,146 ads, exceeding most other IT firms by a wide margin, according to a new report.
The migration of services delivered through cloud-based resources is causing tectonic shifts across the IT vendor landscape and one area of the market that's been unsure about what it means has been channel resellers. But the channel is finally finding its groove in the cloud, according to a new study.
CompTIA's second annual Trends in Mobility study found that 64 per cent of companies allow, or mandate, the use of employee-owned devices, with most stating that improving productivity is the main driver.
The Department of Defense (DOD) has begun including the security certification known as "CompTIA Advanced Security Practitioner" (CASP) in its accepted roster of industry-based security exams to prove technical skills, the trade group says.
Sheryl Sandberg's belief that the women's revolution has 'stalled' and that 'men still run the world' may be true for the tech industry. Women are rejecting IT as a career.
If Congress doesn't avert the fiscal impasse, automatic budget cuts could reduce federal IT spending by $66 billion in the fiscal year that began Oct. 1, according to an analysis by the industry group CompTIA.
- Vodafone re-allocates 850MHz 4G spectrum a week after Telstra and Optus 700MHz launch
- Sitecore tackles Western Australia with Velrada partnership
- Email to make way for automation: KPMG
- Huawei targets European football Clubs with FanPlay partnership
- More than 6000 Australians hit by Koler 'police' mobile ransomware
- Rip Curl rides wearable wave with smartwatch for surfers
- JC Penney: Finding the right customer engagement strategy
- Brands demonstrate a hotchpotch of IT/marketing relationships
- Metrics a must for making the most of content marketing, says Forrester
- Ticketek: Modern marketing strategy is about treating people as people