- A10 Networks works with RSA Security to provide enhanced interoperable threat protection capabilities
- Pushdo spamming botnet gains strength again
- Same bug hits dozens of plugins, potentially affecting millions of websites
- RSAC 2015: RSA Conference (Day 1)
- Google's push to encrypt ads will improve security, but won't kill malvertising
comptia - News, Features, and Slideshows
Seminole State College in Sanford Fla., near Orlando, graduates about 70 students annually with two-year degrees in its programming and networking programs. Local tech firms have helped to shape the college's courses.
In 2001, the tech industry employed 6.5 million people. Then the bubble burst, and payrolls shrank dramatically.
CompTIA, a 32-year-old tech industry group best known for its IT certifications, is broadening access to it resources by making them free.
The employer with the most IT job postings last year was Amazon.com, with 16,146 ads, exceeding most other IT firms by a wide margin, according to a new report.
The migration of services delivered through cloud-based resources is causing tectonic shifts across the IT vendor landscape and one area of the market that's been unsure about what it means has been channel resellers. But the channel is finally finding its groove in the cloud, according to a new study.
Sheryl Sandberg's belief that the women's revolution has 'stalled' and that 'men still run the world' may be true for the tech industry. Women are rejecting IT as a career.
If Congress doesn't avert the fiscal impasse, automatic budget cuts could reduce federal IT spending by $66 billion in the fiscal year that began Oct. 1, according to an analysis by the industry group CompTIA.