complaints - News, Features, and Slideshows
Grumbling has risen in volume among telecom customers, with one in five customers unhappy with their service and less than half satisfied with responses to complaints, according to the latest survey by the Communications Alliance.
The new TCP code has contributed to a large reduction in the number of complaints to the Telecommunications Industry Ombudsman (TIO) in the 2012-13 financial year, according to ombudsman Simon Cohen.
Telstra (ASX:TLS) added 1.3 million new mobile customers in 2013 while at the same time reducing complaints to the Telecommunications Industry Ombudsman (TIO) according to CEO David Thodey.
Telcos are improving but still face too many customer complaints, according to the Australian Communications Consumer Action Network (ACCAN).
Australia’s top three telcos are responding in timely fashion to customer complaints, according to the Australian Communications and Media Authority (ACMA).
- Australian and New Zealand networks drive scientific research
- UPDATED: Planet Tel acquires Via IP to move into wholesale aggregation
- BlackBerry won’t give up on devices, but enterprise remains top priority
- Stern joins MuleSoft as regional vice-president A/NZ
- Hitachi Data Systems and Global Storage partner on local Cloud
- A new kind of solicitude: Co-creation with customers
- Facebook reports a big sales jump, helped by mobile ads
- Australia's top digital marketers break away from the industry pack
- Carsales rolls out SAS's Intelligent Advertising technology
- Deloitte defines 5 attributes to cope with next wave of digital disruption