competitive carriers coalition - News, Features, and Slideshows
The Competitive Carriers Coalition (CCC) has hit out at a government intervention in the Australian Competition and Consumer Commission's inquiry into the pricing of Telstra's wholesale services.
Allowing NBN Co to carry out construction work on Telstra's HFC network before ownership of the network is transferred to the government-owned company risks giving Telstra an unfair advantage over its competitors, according to the Competitive Carriers Coalition.
A group of Telstra competitors called for more content regulation in Australia. The Competitive Carriers Coalition (CCC) protested the big telco’s dominance in a report released today.
The Greens will look to block the Federal Government's controversial internet filter in the lead up to the election.
ICT industry representative bodies have warmly welcomed the Federal Government’s announcement it will build the national broadband network (NBN) itself.
- Toyota funds AI research to build autonomous cars
- Uber links to sensitive ride data now expire after 48 hours
- Connected homes, smartwatches and gaming PCs dominate IFA in Berlin
- Dropbox's head of enterprise says collaboration will set it apart
- Microsoft kills off some of Nokia's apps for Windows Phone
- AOL acquires Millennial Media to bolster in-app and mobile smarts
- The 7 common mistakes marketing leaders are still making
- How Greenstone is uniting IT/marketing in the name of audience management
- Rakuten Marketing chalks up rapid Aussie digital advertising growth
- Paid endorsements get Xbox One marketer in trouble with FTC