competitive carriers coalition - News, Features, and Slideshows
Allowing NBN Co to carry out construction work on Telstra's HFC network before ownership of the network is transferred to the government-owned company risks giving Telstra an unfair advantage over its competitors, according to the Competitive Carriers Coalition.
A group of Telstra competitors called for more content regulation in Australia. The Competitive Carriers Coalition (CCC) protested the big telco’s dominance in a report released today.
The Greens will look to block the Federal Government's controversial internet filter in the lead up to the election.
ICT industry representative bodies have warmly welcomed the Federal Government’s announcement it will build the national broadband network (NBN) itself.
Telstra has defended itself from claims of anti-competitive behaviour, deeming the ACCC’s court action as “unnecessary”.
- Companies don’t have policies to disrupt traditional business models: Forrester’s McQuivey
- Oppy appointed marketing chief at CUB
- Drink manufacturer Diageo pilots 'smart bottle' for Johnnie Walker Blue Label
- How Suncorp and Helloworld are driving into digital with data
- Start-up Leia to demo Star Wars-inspired hologram display technology next week