- Germany backs plan to retain personal flight data across EU
- Information-security implications feared as Parliament weighs data retention
- Adopters of Australian Azure must remember security, governance obligations
- Facebook gives away homebrewed OS monitoring tool
- How to figure out if a data breach is a hoax
competitive carriers coalition - News, Features, and Slideshows
A group of Telstra competitors called for more content regulation in Australia. The Competitive Carriers Coalition (CCC) protested the big telco’s dominance in a report released today.
The Greens will look to block the Federal Government's controversial internet filter in the lead up to the election.
ICT industry representative bodies have warmly welcomed the Federal Government’s announcement it will build the national broadband network (NBN) itself.
Telstra has defended itself from claims of anti-competitive behaviour, deeming the ACCC’s court action as “unnecessary”.
The Competitive Carriers Coalition (CCC) and chair of Broadband World Australia 2008 have claimed that Telstra has pulled out of the event after it failed to force conference organiser, Terrapinn, to remove the CCC and independent telco analyst, Paul Budde, from the program.