Telstra has come under fire by a government regulator and a coalition of competitors for apparent breaches of the telecom giant’s Structural Separation Undertaking (SSU).
Competitive Carriers Coalition (CCC) - News, Features, and Slideshows
Any delay to the National Broadband Network (NBN) rollout as a result of political tinkering would harm competition, according to the Competitive Carriers Coalition (CCC).
An alternative rollout of the National Broadband Network (NBN) could be “doomed to fail” if it used the hybrid fibre coaxial (HFC) network, according to the Competitive Carriers Coalition (CCC).
With elections approaching next year, rivals of Telstra have urged for strong controls on the rates charged by Telstra for access to its infrastructure.
- Ransomware explosion is the latest security wakeup call for CxOs
- New Destination Gigamon Security Resources IS HERE
- Next-generation SIEM turns low-level security monitoring for high-level business goals
- Caution: That SSL Blind Spot is Growing
- As networks evolve, visibility remains key to managing IT-security risk in business terms
- AISA 2016 | Hear from Bruce Schneier, David Lacey, Rik Ferguson and many more | 18-20th October Register Today
- Join special guest Jeff Lanza, Retired FBI Agent (USA), Ty Miller, Mark Gregory & Andy Solterbeck for a discussion on ransomware security
- CLOUDSEC2016 - Timothy Wallach, Cyber Taskforce FBI (USA) speaks on the status & evolution of global cybercrime. Save your seat
- Join Skeeve Stevens, Stanley Shanapinda, and more on how to manage metadata to maximise your ability to detect and prevent an attack. Register
- Start your cloud journey. Register now and learn a wide range of AWS cloud solutions covered in the monthly AWS Webinar Series.
- The Future is Encrypted. Manage It.
- Test Your Knowledge of Network Encryption
- See Your Traffic for What It Really Is