- AMD may build ExactTrak data-zapping into its chips, to compete with Intel vPro
- Man charged with selling fake discount coupons on Silk Road
- Fujitsu brings internal security expertise to Australian market in cloud, managed security services push
- ISACA guides skills-challenged SMBs towards security governance
Competitive Carriers Coalition (CCC) - News, Features, and Slideshows
Telstra has come under fire by a government regulator and a coalition of competitors for apparent breaches of the telecom giant’s Structural Separation Undertaking (SSU).
Any delay to the National Broadband Network (NBN) rollout as a result of political tinkering would harm competition, according to the Competitive Carriers Coalition (CCC).
An alternative rollout of the National Broadband Network (NBN) could be “doomed to fail” if it used the hybrid fibre coaxial (HFC) network, according to the Competitive Carriers Coalition (CCC).
With elections approaching next year, rivals of Telstra have urged for strong controls on the rates charged by Telstra for access to its infrastructure.
- Exclusive Group secures new investment to support continued growth strategy
- Avaya awards its top Asia-Pacific channel partners
- A/NZ Shoppers deserting retailers due to online performance issues: Rackspace
- Fujitsu World Tour 2015: A focus on the healthy human side of IoT (+8 photos)
- Avaya finalises Ensa acquisition
- Aon CMO: Employee, executive cultural shift needed for content marketing success
- Shazam launches visual recognition content offering for brands
- Vivid Sydney, Kathmandu and Crown take up Instagram carousel ads
- IBM creates industry-specific predictive analytics as Salesforce unveils big data Wave
- Why GoDaddy needs a CMO and a chief customer officer