- Zero-day flaws in Tails aren't for sale, vulnerability broker says
- Nigerian scammers move from gullible consumers to businesses
- Google details Knox-inspired enterprise ‘managed profiles’ for Android L
- Apple "inadvertently admitted" to iOS backdoor: forensics expert
- Juniper jettisons mobile security business
Competitive Carriers Coalition (CCC) - News, Features, and Slideshows
Telstra has come under fire by a government regulator and a coalition of competitors for apparent breaches of the telecom giant’s Structural Separation Undertaking (SSU).
Any delay to the National Broadband Network (NBN) rollout as a result of political tinkering would harm competition, according to the Competitive Carriers Coalition (CCC).
An alternative rollout of the National Broadband Network (NBN) could be “doomed to fail” if it used the hybrid fibre coaxial (HFC) network, according to the Competitive Carriers Coalition (CCC).
With elections approaching next year, rivals of Telstra have urged for strong controls on the rates charged by Telstra for access to its infrastructure.
- Australia's top digital marketers break away from the industry pack
- Carsales rolls out SAS's Intelligent Advertising technology
- Deloitte defines 5 attributes to cope with next wave of digital disruption
- CMOs and CIOs are getting along better, but increasingly frustrated with execution
- Pinterest peaks, Facebook falters in customer satisfaction survey of social sites