- Senators call for investigation of potential safety, security threats from connected cars
- Obama won't pardon Snowden, despite petition
- Darkode cybercrime forum might be making a comeback
- Google: Lock up your Compute Engine data with your own encryption keys
- Groups urge Obama to oppose cyberthreat sharing bills
Competitive Carriers Coalition (CCC) - News, Features, and Slideshows
Telstra has come under fire by a government regulator and a coalition of competitors for apparent breaches of the telecom giant’s Structural Separation Undertaking (SSU).
Any delay to the National Broadband Network (NBN) rollout as a result of political tinkering would harm competition, according to the Competitive Carriers Coalition (CCC).
An alternative rollout of the National Broadband Network (NBN) could be “doomed to fail” if it used the hybrid fibre coaxial (HFC) network, according to the Competitive Carriers Coalition (CCC).
With elections approaching next year, rivals of Telstra have urged for strong controls on the rates charged by Telstra for access to its infrastructure.
- CMO: Customer experience economy requires corporate culture rethink
- Getting your board to support marketing
- Brand redesign, customer data and product story top priority list for Salmat's new CMO
- Report shows businesses still struggle with innovation
- How voice analytics helps iiNet hear customer problems on its network