- Megaupload seeks return of millions in frozen Hong Kong assets
- Privacy jitters derail controversial K-12 big data initiative
- Cloud attacks are following enterprise workloads
- Survey respondents shun much-hyped mobile shopping technologies
- Russian SMS Trojan for Android hits US, dozens of other countries
- Should Australians prepare for rubber-hose cryptanalysis?
- USB Type-C: Simpler, faster and more powerful
- Data retention: Just like diamonds, metadata is forever
- Connected vehicle tech trial to start trucking on in NSW
- UPDATED: 4G in Australia: The state of the nation
Seek has overhauled its job search functionality as part of a broader development push at the Melbourne-based Web company.
The Coalition government will consider opening the NBN network to mobile telcos for cheaper backhaul, said MP Paul Fletcher, the parliamentary secretary to the minister for communications.
A possible sale by Telecom NZ of its stake in Hutchison Telecom Australia (HTA) could be responsible for recent jumps in HTA’s share price, according to Vodafone Hutchison Australia CEO Bill Morrow.
The parliamentary committee analysing why prices for IT goods are higher in Australia than other countries has chosen not to rein in the vendors that set the prices.
Rackspace will send one Australian startup to San Francisco to meet with Silicon Valley investors, the cloud provider announced.
Businesses and enterprises have quickly realised the power and efficiency of cloud computing, but migrating to the cloud can be a challenging process. This guide leads you through the three key steps you should take to assess your workload, select the most appropriate cloud model and ensure your cloud provider’s migration methodology stacks up.
Why do we continue to pay the earth for global roaming? With Telstra increasing global roaming charges by 100-500% in over 180 countries, bill shock can only get worse. This paper investigates why, what and how your company can address the need for global coverage.