- Nexusguard enlists Australian service providers for DDoS defences
- RedHat security finds multiple network devices leak ‘RSA-CRT’ keys
- Despite reports of hacking, baby monitors remain woefully insecure
- Check Point’s SandBlast sandbox spells R.I.P for ROP attacks
- Employees put business data at risk by installing gambling apps on their phones
communications - News, Features, and Slideshows
Telstra has announced plans to offer its cloud-based communications platform, Whispir Conversation, to overseas customers by 31 August 2014.
Incident response calls at ANZ Banking Group were “chaotic” due to manual processes and the time it took for calls to begin until the bank began to roll out a communications management tool earlier this year.
Australians can now have digital messages from myGov forwarded to an Australia Post digital mailbox under a trial by the Department of Human Services.
We all know what a picture's worth. These websites use graphics to display everything from Twitter traffic to births and deaths, in ways that truly drive home what words alone cannot.
Queensland Gas Corporation (QGC) has chosen Motorola Solutions to manage and support network operations for a liquefied natural gas project in southern Queensland.
Australia’s National Safety Agency (NSA) has built a mobile command centre that overcomes interoperability problems which have historically hindered coordination between different public safety and law enforcement bodies during major disasters.
Queensland Gas Corporation has finished implementation of a dedicated communications network for a liquefied natural gas project in southern QLD.
Labor’s construction model for the NBN “could be legitimately criticised”, according to former Communications Minister Stephen Conroy.
The Victorian government will spend $24.6 million to provide 6000 GPS-enabled radios to firefighters in the state.
Senator Kate Lundy supports legislation requiring minimum accessibility standards for content and communications services.
A next-generation, national disaster management platform under development will be interoperable and based on open standards.
The Australian communications and media sector will spend $5.7 billion this year, up from $5.5 billion this year, IDC predicted in a market report released today.
Switching telecommunications providers helped Pieroth Wines to streamline its operations in Australia while cutting its monthly phone bill by several thousand dollars.
An Australian-developed wireless car-to-car communication system designed to prevent car accidents could soon appear in vehicles around the world and possibly new prototypes that don't require drivers.
Visionstream has secured a $21 million contract for the West Gate Freeway managed motorway project.
- Airbnb has built an Apple Watch app, for messaging your host
- Samsung's new SmartThings home automation hub is finally available
- Pioneer harnessing laserdisc tech for low-cost LIDAR
- Microsoft researcher: Why Micro Datacenters really matter to mobile's future
- Windows 10: Public enemy No. 1, or an OS like any other?
- How Greenstone is uniting IT/marketing in the name of audience management
- Rakuten Marketing chalks up rapid Aussie digital advertising growth
- Paid endorsements get Xbox One marketer in trouble with FTC
- Report: Big data analytics delivers revenue dividends
- CMO Interview: Unleashed's Anthony Mordech on the software marketing evolution