- Android phones patched once a year, 87 percent exposed. Which brand is the most secure?
- SaaS discovery tools target growing shadow-IT problem
- SHA-1 hashing algorithm could succumb to $75K attack, researchers say
- Endpoint protection pitched as alternative for unpatchable EOL Windows systems
- AWS re:Invent 2015: AWS security and compliance tools embrace enterprise Clouds
communications - News, Features, and Slideshows
Telstra has announced plans to offer its cloud-based communications platform, Whispir Conversation, to overseas customers by 31 August 2014.
Incident response calls at ANZ Banking Group were “chaotic” due to manual processes and the time it took for calls to begin until the bank began to roll out a communications management tool earlier this year.
Australians can now have digital messages from myGov forwarded to an Australia Post digital mailbox under a trial by the Department of Human Services.
We all know what a picture's worth. These websites use graphics to display everything from Twitter traffic to births and deaths, in ways that truly drive home what words alone cannot.
Queensland Gas Corporation (QGC) has chosen Motorola Solutions to manage and support network operations for a liquefied natural gas project in southern Queensland.
Australia’s National Safety Agency (NSA) has built a mobile command centre that overcomes interoperability problems which have historically hindered coordination between different public safety and law enforcement bodies during major disasters.
Queensland Gas Corporation has finished implementation of a dedicated communications network for a liquefied natural gas project in southern QLD.
Labor’s construction model for the NBN “could be legitimately criticised”, according to former Communications Minister Stephen Conroy.
The Victorian government will spend $24.6 million to provide 6000 GPS-enabled radios to firefighters in the state.
Senator Kate Lundy supports legislation requiring minimum accessibility standards for content and communications services.
A next-generation, national disaster management platform under development will be interoperable and based on open standards.
The Australian communications and media sector will spend $5.7 billion this year, up from $5.5 billion this year, IDC predicted in a market report released today.
Switching telecommunications providers helped Pieroth Wines to streamline its operations in Australia while cutting its monthly phone bill by several thousand dollars.
An Australian-developed wireless car-to-car communication system designed to prevent car accidents could soon appear in vehicles around the world and possibly new prototypes that don't require drivers.
Visionstream has secured a $21 million contract for the West Gate Freeway managed motorway project.
- New AWS tools give developers high-powered instances, better container support and more
- Qualcomm enters server CPU market with 24-core ARM chip
- Quick iPhone 6S case review: Ballistic Tungsten Tough
- AWS re:Invent 2015: Amazon aims to make AWS a better home for IoT devices
- Dell's next 'AFTE' software robot will offer cognitive intelligence
- ADMA bases new code of conduct on self-regulation and customer centricity
- Listen and act on customer data, not competitor intelligence, says Pandora MD
- ANZ CTO: Digital disruption is fundamental change accelerated
- Facebook 'Reactions' test adds six emojis to the Like button
- CMO interview: Balancing agility, data-driven marketing and long-term thinking in a startup