- Deal in the works? BlackBerry delays Pakistan retreat by one month
- Flaws in Huawei WiMax routers won't be fixed, researcher says
- Data breach of toy maker VTech leaked photos of children, parents
- The week in security: Root-certificate stuff-ups send Dell, device makers scrambling
- Hackers taget toy maker VTech, make off with customer data
communications - News, Features, and Slideshows
communications in pictures
Telstra has announced plans to offer its cloud-based communications platform, Whispir Conversation, to overseas customers by 31 August 2014.
Incident response calls at ANZ Banking Group were “chaotic” due to manual processes and the time it took for calls to begin until the bank began to roll out a communications management tool earlier this year.
Australians can now have digital messages from myGov forwarded to an Australia Post digital mailbox under a trial by the Department of Human Services.
We all know what a picture's worth. These websites use graphics to display everything from Twitter traffic to births and deaths, in ways that truly drive home what words alone cannot.
Queensland Gas Corporation (QGC) has chosen Motorola Solutions to manage and support network operations for a liquefied natural gas project in southern Queensland.
Whitepapers about communications
Although the barriers to international expansion have been lowered by advancing and increasingly pervasive technologies, many challenges still remain just beneath the surface. This whitepaper looks at the growing pains that many companies face when expanding internationally and how to overcome the challenges with a partnered B2B Integration Service.
- Orion Health and Fujitsu Australia replace Queensland Health’s legacy middleware system
- Rhipe’s Stephen parker launches consultancy
- IBM pledges big changes as part of new One Channel partner programme
- Women represent only 28 per cent of the ICT workforce: study
- Kath Murphy joins Enghouse Interactive