- New organization sets out to make secure communication tools more user-friendly
- Ping Identity picks up $35 million more in venture funding
- Apple's iOS 8 fixes enterprise Wi-Fi authentication hijacking issue
- Why CSO pay is too low in San Francisco, New York
- As Scotland votes, data sovereignty concerns mount
Communications Compliance (CommCom) - News, Features, and Slideshows
More rules for how telcos sell and market service come into effect 1 March, as part of the revised Telecommunications Consumer Protection (TCP) code.
The Australian Communications and Media Authority (ACMA) and the Communications Compliance (CommCom) will work together to enforce the Telecommunications Consumer Protections Code (TCP Code).
- Blue Jeans Network launches Command Centre
- Brennan IT takes top honours at Microsoft and HP partner awards
- Hackers hold almost 20,000 Australians to ransom using CryptoWall
- NSW Government telco procurement system saves taxpayer more than $3 million
- Microsoft to deploy new SharePoint solution for Local Government Association of Queensland