- Threat response hampered by information overload – but there is hope
- People and culture matter in security: LogRhythm survey findings
- Google asks devs to disable iOS 9 privacy feature 'to protect advertising'
- Google to freeze some Adobe Flash content on Sept. 1
- Security missives from the front lines
Communications Compliance (CommCom) - News, Features, and Slideshows
More rules for how telcos sell and market service come into effect 1 March, as part of the revised Telecommunications Consumer Protection (TCP) code.
The Australian Communications and Media Authority (ACMA) and the Communications Compliance (CommCom) will work together to enforce the Telecommunications Consumer Protections Code (TCP Code).
- Staples Technology Solutions hosts Western Australia ICT summit (+5 photos)
- Dicker Data on track to exceed $1b in revenue for 2015
- Inabox Group suffers $351,000 in losses after tax for FY15
- CSIRO AND NICTA collaborate for digital research powerhouse
- Mobotix A/NZ hires new business development manager