Communications Compliance (CommCom) - News, Features, and Slideshows
More rules for how telcos sell and market service come into effect 1 March, as part of the revised Telecommunications Consumer Protection (TCP) code.
The Australian Communications and Media Authority (ACMA) and the Communications Compliance (CommCom) will work together to enforce the Telecommunications Consumer Protections Code (TCP Code).
- Report: Marketing teams must be restructured
- How virtual reality stole the show at Sundance Film Festival
- Qantas tests virtual reality for in-flight entertainment
- Report: Data-driven marketing the norm as marketers aim for 1-to-1 customer connections
- Updated: Jeanswest sets sights on customer growth with new omni-channel capabilities