Communications Compliance (CommCom) - News, Features, and Slideshows
More rules for how telcos sell and market service come into effect 1 March, as part of the revised Telecommunications Consumer Protection (TCP) code.
The Australian Communications and Media Authority (ACMA) and the Communications Compliance (CommCom) will work together to enforce the Telecommunications Consumer Protections Code (TCP Code).
- Tourism Australia CMO Nick Baker resigns
- Focus on people, not social platforms: Klout CEO
- Why CMOs must embrace software and agility or risk a 'customerpocalypse'
- Aussie satisfaction in big data lags behind global results: Accenture
- Apple Pay hits U.S. stores Monday -- assuming buyers can find anywhere to use it