Communications Alliance - News, Features, and Slideshows
Advocacy group Choice has launched a campaign to push for more protections for consumers in the impending copyright enforcement code for Internet service providers.
Under a draft industry code of practice unveiled today by telco group Communications Alliance, ISP customers will be issued with a series of warning notices in response to alleged online copyright infringement.
The telecom industry has disputed the notion that the government’s proposed data retention regime will not create significant additional costs for the industry.
Communications Alliance seeks to address “information overload” for telecom customers with fresh revisions to the Telecommunications Consumer Protections (TCP) code.
With vectored VDSL2 broadband expected to play a key role in the Coalition’s multi-technology National Broadband Plan, the Communications Alliance has updated two related industry standards.
- Changing culture key to achieving digital agility
- OpenText CMO: Role of marketing technologist will be short lived
- Adshel to deploy beacon technology across outdoor advertising panels nationally
- CIO, CMO take top two posts at Myer following Brookes' departure
- CommBank CMO adds strategy to her executive marketing responsibilities