Communications Alliance - News, Features, and Slideshows
The Communications Alliance has welcomed the federal government's Cyber Security Review, saying that historic developments have left Australia with a large number of government departments and agencies with overlapping cyber security responsibilities.
The Internet Society of Australia and industry group Communications Alliance have urged caution on the government's new anti-piracy scheme. Under the government's plan, ISPs can be compelled to block websites associated with copyright infringement.
An Internet of Things think tank created by Communications Alliance will look for ways to create an ecosystem in Australia that promotes IoT and a digital world.
The Australian Communications Consumer Action Network (ACCAN) has argued that consumers shouldn’t have to pay $25 to challenge a false claim made by a copyright holder as it is a “fine by stealth.”
Chief executives from Australia's largest telcos have called for the government to spell out its contribution to the costs of establishing a data retention regime.
- Apple back on top of Top 100 Global Brands list
- Lendlease revitalises branding to match next pipeline of projects
- CMO interview: Austbroker’s head of marketing on global thinking, digital delivery and data
- Qantas sets up new panel for Red Planet to conduct market research
- Updated: REA's marketing strategy chief takes CMO post at MYOB