- French Treasury accidentally signs SSL certificate for Google.com domains
- Data-stealing malware pretends to be Microsoft IIS server module
- Encrypted text messages may soon be on the way to some Android phones
- Google, Microsoft, others join in calling on NSA limits
- Russian-speaking group offers bulletproof hosting in Syria, Lebanon
Stickers for contactless payments got a major boost today as Coles and Commonwealth Bank separately announced small payment tags designed to attach to a user’s smartphone.
Adopting cloud or utility computing models can ease the pain for organisations analysing large amounts unstructured and structured data to gain insights that improve their competitiveness.
The Commonwealth Bank (CBA) has lauded its seven-year technology transformation project as a key reason for significant improvements in system reliability, reporting an 83 per cent drop in “high impact incidents” between FY07 and FY13.
Social media can make financial institutions seem less dull and better engage customers, according to officials on a panel at the AB+F Retail Financial Services Forum.
The Internet is driving greater transparency of information but has also created more risk for corporations drowning in customer data, according to two legal experts.
Businesses must use technology to increase focus on the customer or risk failure, according to Commonwealth Bank CIO Michael Harte.
Commonwealth Bank has launched the Facebook version of its payment app Kaching.
Recent core IT upgrades helped Commonwealth Bank of Australia launch a new investing website in less than nine months, CBA officials said at today’s launch of the MyWealth website.
The Commonwealth Bank has released a redesigned version of its free Kaching digital wallet app for Android handsets.
Pocketbook, a Sydney-based startup, seeks to build a simpler and more useful service for managing spending than current offerings in Australia.
Commonwealth Bank revealed a slew of tech announcements today, including Facebook payments, a redesigned Kaching app for Android devices and new business banking products.
Customers flooded the Commonwealth Bank of Australia's Facebook page with complaints last night after a network issue affected their ability to access their money.
After first joining the Commonwealth Bank back in April 2006 as CIO, Michael Harte, has made significant changes to the technology behind the bank, implementing a customer-focused IT strategy and embarking on a core banking modernisation project.
Someone in marketing at the Commonwealth Bank of Australia (CBA) obviously thought 'Kaching' — you know, the sound of a cash register ringing up a sale — was a clever name for a mobile payment system.
Computerworld Australia was at the launch of the new Commonwealth Bank iPhone app. Kaching allows Commonwealth Bank members to pay anyone via their mobile device, linking payments to mobile numbers, email addresses, and Facebook accounts.
Learn how others have delivered industry-leading, multi-platform management and security solutions. In this whitepaper, we look how app developers can develop, deploy and manage apps that enterprises can rely on today and into the future. Click to download!
ClamWin Free Antivirus is an open source GPL virus scanner for Microsoft Windows 7 / Vista / XP / Me / 2000 / 98 and ...
Think back to the last time all your employees were in the office, at their desks, on the same day. It’s no surprise that you might struggle, between travel and off-site meetings, remote staff, flexible schedules and sick days. In today's competitive business climate, organisations need to maintain productivity and connectedness with their staff, despite not always being onsite. In this whitepaper, we look at five ways you can improve productivity, no matter where employees are.
- Acronis delivers backup and protection with Microsoft Active Directory
- Rate of innovation remains high in enterprise: Motorola
- Veeam Cloud Provider program growing more than 100 per cent YoY
- New virtual currency stymies Christmas traffic torrent
- Immense growth pushing datacentres to unsustainable point: Gartner
- Google Transit arrives in Queensland
- Taxi startup ingogo hails $3.4 million in latest funding round
- Home appliance makers connect with open source 'Internet of things' project
- In Pictures: Microsoft's most monumental hits, misses, and moments of 2013
- In Pictures: 11 holiday gift ideas for IT executives
- B2B customers are increasingly led by consumer habits and experience
- CMO interview: Marketing the wool off a sheep’s back
- Mobile browser usage share hits 20% for the first time
- Apple knows where shoppers are in its stores with nationwide iBeacon rollout
- Should Facebook, Yahoo and Twitter really judge what's news?