commonwealth bank - News, Features, and Slideshows
commonwealth bank in pictures
Commonwealth Bank of Australia (CBA) has beefed up its mobile wallet offering with three additions to the app, including one that enables consumers to withdraw cash using their smartphones from 3,000 of the bank’s ATMs.
Commonwealth Bank (CBA) has rolled out mobile payment technology at 17 Australian schools, in a program it claimed is a world first.
Physical wallets and paying with cash or credit and debit cards will be (mostly) a thing of the past in less than a decade if the results of a survey sponsored by the Commonwealth Bank are to be believed.
Not to be outdone by one of its fiercest competitors, Commonwealth Bank (CBA) today unveiled an enhanced app using near-field communication (NFC) technology that allows users to bank and pay for products and services with their mobile phone.
Stickers for contactless payments got a major boost today as Coles and Commonwealth Bank separately announced small payment tags designed to attach to a user’s smartphone.
- Local Council ditches multiple vendors for TechnologyOne
- Brennan IT readies $30 million for acquisitions
- Lenovo to pump $5m into A/NZ as part of its IBM x86 server purchase
- Krux appoints data science expert to boost APAC team
- Google Capital leads investment charge in Cloud optical transceiver company