commonwealth bank - News, Features, and Slideshows
commonwealth bank in pictures
The Commonwealth Bank’s investment spend for the six months ending 31 December grew to $681 million, up from $595 million in the first half of FY15 and $651 million in 2H15.
A US not-for-profit that was linked to bribery allegations involving former Commonwealth Bank of Australia IT executives has sought a fresh start, ditching its previous name and online presence.
Telstra has announced it will invest $10 million in the Centre for Quantum Computation and Communication Technology (CQC2T) at the University of New South Wales.
The Commonwealth Bank and the University of New South Wales will develop a centre of expertise for information security, the two organisations announced today.
The Commonwealth Bank intends to invest a further $10 million in the University of New South Wales’ Centre for Quantum Computation and Communication Technology.
- Poseidon hacker group behind long-running extortion scheme
- Is Docker ditching Ubuntu Linux? Confusion reigns
- Google will stop accepting new Flash ads on June 30
- FBI Director entreats tech firms to release encrypted data used in crimes and terror
- World's largest solar plant goes live; will provide power for 1.1M people
- Maxus Worldwide launches new marketing tech consultancy
- Cricket Australia deploys Prime Focus Technologies solution to manage digital content assets
- Why big data is the capital driving the digital age
- 8 ways to avoid fads, gimmicks and shiny martech toys
- What the hell is the difference between ad tech and marketing tech?