Computerworld Australia was at the launch of the new Commonwealth Bank iPhone app. Kaching allows Commonwealth Bank members to pay anyone via their mobile device, linking payments to mobile numbers, email addresses, and Facebook accounts.
commonwealth bank - News, Features, and Slideshows
commonwealth bank in pictures
The Commonwealth Bank of Australia has announced what it describes as a world first: The use of Bitcoin-inspired blockchain technology to issue a bond.
The Commonwealth Bank’s former IT infrastructure and operations chief Keith Hunter has been jailed for a scheme that involved receiving kickbacks in return for helping channel business to a US software company.
The Commonwealth Bank of Australia has marked the 50th anniversary of its first computer — an IBM mainframe that was installed in 1966 — with a three day event that celebrated the past while looking at how CBA can leverage emerging technologies.
Optus Business and La Trobe University have unveiled a strategic alliance that includes partnering on a “market leading” cyber security degree.
The Commonwealth Bank of Australia has participated in what the bank describes as a world first: A global transaction employing a ‘smart contract’ that uses a distributed ledger inspired by the design of Bitcoin’s blockchain.
- WIN a HTC Vive Kit valued at $1399, take this 3 minute survey for your chance to WIN!
- 6 cities | 20 exhibitors | International & local keynotes | Hear from Mark Loveless 'Simple Nomad' & Jeff Lanza Former FBI - Save your seat at CSO Perspectives Roadshow
- Answer 5 quick questions and you could win a Lego Mindstorm EV3, (valued at $499).
- Participate in this market research and go into the draw to win a Lego Death Star, (valued at $999).
- Discover security insights, key findings, and the latest cybersecurity threats taken from threat intelligence. Access the full report now
- Top insights from the Cisco Annual Cyber Security Report 2017. Watch Video