- Government regulation on cloud security may spur SaaS use in health care
- Microsoft misses Windows bug, hackers slip past patch
- Accused text-message spammers to pay $9 million in settlement
- Nationwide apologises for online and mobile banking outage
- Teradata: We must nail the data privacy issue and not rely on governments
Commonwealth Bank of Australia - News, Features, and Slideshows
Commonwealth Bank of Australia in pictures
The Commonwealth Bank of Australia (ASX: CBA) has announced 40,000 enrolments for its Lock and Limit service that allows credit card users to lock and unlock certain transactions on their card.
Banks are reminding consumers that they will no longer be able to sign when they make purchases on their debit and credit cards in Australia from 1 August 2014. Instead, people will need to use a PIN – part of a move to decrease card fraud in Australia.
The Australian collaboration economy is worth $46 billion but $5.4 billion is wasted on overlong meetings, distractions and failed projects, according to a new Deloitte report.
Australians are turning to Internet banking in greater numbers, according to figures released by Commonwealth Bank of Australia (CBA), National Australia Bank (NAB) and ANZ Banking Group.
The Commonwealth Bank of Australia (CBA) says it has resolved a technical issue with NetBank online banking and that full services are "progressively being restored."