The new branch is located in Commonwealth Bank Place along with its new head offices
Commonwealth Bank of Australia - News, Features, and Slideshows
- Apple hits back against banks: iPhone NFC access ‘not open to negotiation’
- Google hits out at banks in mobile wallet fight
Commonwealth Bank of Australia in pictures
The new buildings come equipped with a range of technology to encourage mobility and a flexible, paperless culture of working
Even if the Australian Competition and Consumer Commission (ACCC) authorises collective negotiations between a group of banks and Apple over the use of the Apple Pay platform, the iPhone maker says that it “will not and cannot” agree to the conditions likely to be sought by the banks.
A submission to the Australian Competition and Consumer Commission (ACCC) by Google Asia Pacific (GAP) argues that there is no basis for allowing banks to band together for negotiations over the Android Pay platform.
The Australian Competition and Consumer Commission says it is “continuing to assess” an application lodged with the body by a group of banks that seek the right to collectively negotiate with, and potentially collectively boycott, mobile wallet providers including Apple.
Commonwealth Bank is offering its large corporate and institutional business customers advice on how to take advantage of the arrival of driverless vehicles.
The Commonwealth Bank of Australia registered a 15 per cent jump in IT services expenses in FY16, with application maintenance and development the biggest overall contributor.
- See Your Traffic for What It Really Is
- Join special guest Jeff Lanza, Retired FBI Agent (USA), Ty Miller, Mark Gregory & Andy Solterbeck for a discussion on ransomware security
- How to Use Metadata to Make Data-Driven Decisions - Download NOW!
- AISA 2016 | Hear from Bruce Schneier, David Lacey, Rik Ferguson and many more | 18-20th October Register Today
- The Future is Encrypted. Manage It.
- Start your cloud journey. Register now and learn a wide range of AWS cloud solutions covered in the monthly AWS Webinar Series.
- The Future is Encrypted. What's your defense?
- Harnessing the Power of Metadata for Security: FIND OUT MORE
- Check your Future Risk