The new branch is located in Commonwealth Bank Place along with its new head offices
Commonwealth Bank of Australia - News, Features, and Slideshows
Commonwealth Bank of Australia in pictures
The new buildings come equipped with a range of technology to encourage mobility and a flexible, paperless culture of working
The Commonwealth Bank’s decision to contribute millions of dollars to quantum computing research is not just about the significant commercial potential of the technology itself but also about developing its own in-house expertise in the area, according to chief information officer David Whiteing.
“We believe that the blockchain has huge potential,” Commonwealth Bank CIO David Whiteing today told the annual conference of the Stockbrokers Association of Australia.
Suncorp has appointed Sarah Harland to the role of chief information officer, the financial services group announced this morning.
CBA CIO, David Whiteing, says he is interested in embracing a range of technologies more commonly associated with businesses that have a purely digital heritage rather than the complex technology environment of a bank.
The Commonwealth Bank has completed a mammoth overhaul of one of its key data centres in Sydney, delivering a boost to security, resilience and power efficiency, and dramatically extending the facility's projected lifespan.
- Start your cloud journey. Register now and learn a wide range of AWS cloud solutions covered in the monthly AWS Webinar Series.
- The Future is Encrypted. Manage It.
- Ransomware explosion is the latest security wakeup call for CxOs
- New Destination Gigamon Security Resources IS HERE
- Next-generation SIEM turns low-level security monitoring for high-level business goals
- Join ME Bank, Deutsche Bank and Proofpoint (USA) speakers for a discussion on banking trojans. Register now
- As networks evolve, visibility remains key to managing IT-security risk in business terms
- AISA 2016 | Hear from Bruce Schneier, David Lacey, Rik Ferguson and many more | 18-20th October Register Today
- Caution: That SSL Blind Spot is Growing