- The convergence of IT security and physical access control
- Cutting through the noise of false positives: Time to take back control
- Utilities ignorant of IT security despite pounding by hackers: Ponemon
- Next-gen firewalls protect crews in concert at Melbourne and Olympic Parks
- iPhone gets first free app for encrypting voice calls
commerce - News, Features, and Slideshows
Stripe has opened business in Australia, joining an increasingly competitive market of payment providers in the country.
A mobile digital wallet revealed by Bendigo Bank provides incentives to users who make payments by scanning QR codes.
Commonwealth Bank customers with iPhones can now pay through the CommBank mobile app using a sticker containing near field communications (NFC) technology.
Large interactive tablets with facial recognition technology could appear in stores and other retail locations later this year.
Established banks should see disruptive technology companies as a major threat, members of the finance industry agreed this morning at an Australian Information Industry Association event in Sydney.
Whitepapers about commerce
Social media provides a wealth of data that can tell you a lot about your brand and your consumers - providing you can effectively act upon that data. According to Digiday, "48% of digital marketing executives say they focus 'relentlessly' on building customer insights, yet few are executing those strategies in meaningful ways." This white paper offers a brief overview of how organizations can best use social data by implementing a framework to integrate social data with other enterprise and public or curated data. This framework provides a platform for uncovering new insights that can be fed into business intelligence and customer experience management systems in near real-time to help marketing, sales, service, and commerce teams accelerate decision-making and create long-term, profitable customer relationships.
- Channel’s Software-Defined Everything competency will be specialised: Schneider Electric
- Communications Alliance urges caution in online copyright debate
- Atmail Cloud billings jump 900 per cent on Zuora SaaS platform
- NTT Com forms Cloud partnership with the Philippines' largest telco
- Television is still king, but not for long: Deloitte