- Newest RIG exploit kit driven by malicious advertising
- Don't get fooled into clicking phony Windows 10 upgrade emails
- DDoS Attacks Take Down RBS, Ulster Bank, and Natwest Online Systems
- T-Mobile caught in crossfire of injected ad war with Flash Networks
- The Upload: Your tech news briefing for Monday, Aug. 3
coles - News, Features, and Slideshows
Coles is conducting an in-home customer trial of Hiku: A device that incorporates voice-recognition capabilities and allows users to add items to an online shopping list.
Netflix will begin offering subscription movie and TV services from all major broadband operators in Australia and New Zealand on March 24.
Bunnings is aggressively developing mobile apps for its retail employees following a deployment last Christmas of 1500 iPod Touch devices to store staff, according to the company's mobility team leader.
Some IT staff will lose their jobs in a round of cuts at Coles' Melbourne head office, according to a media report.
Coles has adopted a cloud-first policy as an extension of long-running architecture principles that gave preference to buying software over building it.