- Industry calls for more proportional limits to metadata retention
- How three small credit card transactions could reveal your identity
- Reflection techniques comprise nearly half of surging DDoS volumes: PLXsert
- Hackers shakedown businesses by encrypting their websites
- Managing redundant security alerts is costing businesses: FireEye
coles - News, Features, and Slideshows
Bunnings is aggressively developing mobile apps for its retail employees following a deployment last Christmas of 1500 iPod Touch devices to store staff, according to the company's mobility team leader.
Some IT staff will lose their jobs in a round of cuts at Coles' Melbourne head office, according to a media report.
Coles has adopted a cloud-first policy as an extension of long-running architecture principles that gave preference to buying software over building it.
Payments provider eftpos hopes to unite Australian mobile payments around a single cloud-based service, according to eftpos CEO Bruce Mansfield.
Stickers for contactless payments got a major boost today as Coles and Commonwealth Bank separately announced small payment tags designed to attach to a user’s smartphone.
- Report: Marketing teams must be restructured
- How virtual reality stole the show at Sundance Film Festival
- Qantas tests virtual reality for in-flight entertainment
- Report: Data-driven marketing the norm as marketers aim for 1-to-1 customer connections
- Updated: Jeanswest sets sights on customer growth with new omni-channel capabilities