- Cisco: notorious hackers using Linux cloak earn $30m a year
- Digital Guardian buys Code Green to gain data-loss prevention tech
- Cisco disrupts $60M ransomware biz
- John McAfee, security software pioneer, talks to CSO about his bid for the White House
- The Kuna smart porch light pulls double duty as a Wi-Fi security camera
coles - News, Features, and Slideshows
Coles is conducting an in-home customer trial of Hiku: A device that incorporates voice-recognition capabilities and allows users to add items to an online shopping list.
Netflix will begin offering subscription movie and TV services from all major broadband operators in Australia and New Zealand on March 24.
Bunnings is aggressively developing mobile apps for its retail employees following a deployment last Christmas of 1500 iPod Touch devices to store staff, according to the company's mobility team leader.
Some IT staff will lose their jobs in a round of cuts at Coles' Melbourne head office, according to a media report.
Coles has adopted a cloud-first policy as an extension of long-running architecture principles that gave preference to buying software over building it.
- Greens call for Trans-Pacific Partnership assessment
- 8 tech startups ink $400K in new contracts
- EU Safe Harbor ruling could have bearing on Microsoft email dispute
- IPsoft's 'Amelia' virtual assistant just got a whole lot more human
- Clothing retailer Uniqlo uses brain waves to match customers with t-shirts
- UNIQLO uses neuroscience to match your T-shirt to your mood
- How Citrix is driving customer conversions with a new startup technology
- Research: High social media usage set to change brand engagement strategy
- How Ticketek is using a DMP to not only target audiences, but pivot its business
- Embracing digital transformation in the finance sector