- Surveillance court extends NSA's phone records collection
- Robot apocalypse unlikely, but researchers need to understand AI risks
- Amazon releases open source cryptographic module
- Medium stays firmly anti-password with radical e-mail-based logins
- Cisco plans to buy security-as-a-service provider OpenDNS
coles - News, Features, and Slideshows
Coles is conducting an in-home customer trial of Hiku: A device that incorporates voice-recognition capabilities and allows users to add items to an online shopping list.
Netflix will begin offering subscription movie and TV services from all major broadband operators in Australia and New Zealand on March 24.
Bunnings is aggressively developing mobile apps for its retail employees following a deployment last Christmas of 1500 iPod Touch devices to store staff, according to the company's mobility team leader.
Some IT staff will lose their jobs in a round of cuts at Coles' Melbourne head office, according to a media report.
Coles has adopted a cloud-first policy as an extension of long-running architecture principles that gave preference to buying software over building it.
- Netgear launches its first Cloud-based IT service platform
- Gazal Telecom ends up on ASIC wind up list
- Technology is not the biggest security problem: CompTIA
- Huawei Australia and the Canberra Raiders get behind Bowel Cancer Australia
- Public safety technology is central to becoming a smart city: Hitachi Data Systems
- Report: Aussie CMOs strive for customer centricity but hindered by pace of change
- Microsoft hands some of the reins for its display ad business to AOL
- Why Open Colleges, Virgin Mobile are backing a new tool for brand advocacy
- Digital marketers look for behavioral triggers
- Can brand builders do well and do good?