- Zero-day flaws in Tails aren't for sale, vulnerability broker says
- Nigerian scammers move from gullible consumers to businesses
- Google details Knox-inspired enterprise ‘managed profiles’ for Android L
- Apple "inadvertently admitted" to iOS backdoor: forensics expert
- Juniper jettisons mobile security business
coles - News, Features, and Slideshows
Coles has adopted a cloud-first policy as an extension of long-running architecture principles that gave preference to buying software over building it.
Payments provider eftpos hopes to unite Australian mobile payments around a single cloud-based service, according to eftpos CEO Bruce Mansfield.
Stickers for contactless payments got a major boost today as Coles and Commonwealth Bank separately announced small payment tags designed to attach to a user’s smartphone.
Coles announced a trial of a mobile payments app that allows Coles MasterCard customers to pay using smartphones with near field communications (NFC) chips.
Supermarket and liquor retailer Coles is trialling two hybrid self-checkout systems at its new Southland supermarket in Melbourne, Victoria.
- Australia's top digital marketers break away from the industry pack
- Carsales rolls out SAS's Intelligent Advertising technology
- Deloitte defines 5 attributes to cope with next wave of digital disruption
- CMOs and CIOs are getting along better, but increasingly frustrated with execution
- Pinterest peaks, Facebook falters in customer satisfaction survey of social sites