- Is "Bring Your Own Identity" a security risk or advantage?
- Insecure Connections: Enterprises hacked after neglecting third-party risks
- Attackers install DDoS bots on Amazon cloud, exploiting Elasticsearch weakness
- CIOs, CSOs should address cloud sovereignty uncertainty with facts: Gartner
- The week in security: Hackers swarm banks, break for World Cup
coles - News, Features, and Slideshows
Coles has adopted a cloud-first policy as an extension of long-running architecture principles that gave preference to buying software over building it.
Payments provider eftpos hopes to unite Australian mobile payments around a single cloud-based service, according to eftpos CEO Bruce Mansfield.
Stickers for contactless payments got a major boost today as Coles and Commonwealth Bank separately announced small payment tags designed to attach to a user’s smartphone.
Coles announced a trial of a mobile payments app that allows Coles MasterCard customers to pay using smartphones with near field communications (NFC) chips.
Supermarket and liquor retailer Coles is trialling two hybrid self-checkout systems at its new Southland supermarket in Melbourne, Victoria.
- Qualcomm planting seeds for 4K video, silicon brains in mobile devices
- Mobile devices to get faster LP-DDR4 memory next year
- Mozilla knocks off 'interim' label, names Chris Beard CEO
- Google's next frontier: What it means to be healthy
- Stanford researchers show off blueprint for self-healing lithium battery
- JC Penney: Finding the right customer engagement strategy
- Brands demonstrate a hotchpotch of IT/marketing relationships
- Metrics a must for making the most of content marketing, says Forrester
- Ticketek: Modern marketing strategy is about treating people as people
- Salesforce.com launches Sales Reach for real-time selling and marketing