- EU data protection reform 'badly broken,' civil liberty groups warn
- China defends cybersecurity demands, amid complaints from U.S.
- Blackphone 2 will be a secure smartphone for business. Mystery tablet also touted
- iPhone theft victims tricked into unlocking devices
- Is data on your new Lollipop Android device encrypted? Maybe not
Coles Group - News, Features, and Slideshows
Cloud finance and automation software vendor BlackLine has hired Todd Hunt for the newly created role of Asia Pacific vice president and general manager.
Coles has responded to reports that its MasterCard Android app fails to properly validate cryptographic security certificates by saying that the app has “never experienced a security vulnerability.”
Coles Group is cutting IT jobs following a restructure of its store support centre in Melbourne.
Coles has launched its own mobile wallet to make shopping more convenient for customers.
Coles has adopted a cloud-first policy as an extension of long-running architecture principles that gave preference to buying software over building it.
- Changing culture key to achieving digital agility
- OpenText CMO: Role of marketing technologist will be short lived
- Adshel to deploy beacon technology across outdoor advertising panels nationally
- CIO, CMO take top two posts at Myer following Brookes' departure
- CommBank CMO adds strategy to her executive marketing responsibilities