- Fixing Australia’s “backward” national cybersecurity posture requires “fresh thinking” on skills, resources: ACSC
- Deal in the works? BlackBerry delays Pakistan retreat by one month
- Flaws in Huawei WiMax routers won't be fixed, researcher says
- Data breach of toy maker VTech leaked photos of children, parents
- The week in security: Root-certificate stuff-ups send Dell, device makers scrambling
Coles Group - News, Features, and Slideshows
Cloud finance and automation software vendor BlackLine has hired Todd Hunt for the newly created role of Asia Pacific vice president and general manager.
Coles has responded to reports that its MasterCard Android app fails to properly validate cryptographic security certificates by saying that the app has “never experienced a security vulnerability.”
Coles Group is cutting IT jobs following a restructure of its store support centre in Melbourne.
Coles has launched its own mobile wallet to make shopping more convenient for customers.
Coles has adopted a cloud-first policy as an extension of long-running architecture principles that gave preference to buying software over building it.
- What the CMO50’s top 10 marketing leaders have in common
- Blackmores rolls out ‘Mindful Ocean’ neuro game to track customer mindfulness
- The inaugural CMO50 list is revealed
- How Captain's Choice is cruising to a new level of digital engagement
- From tactical overhead to strategic growth driver: B2B marketing in the digital age