- The week in security: It's hack or be hacked as airplane rises, defences fall
- FBI: Victims of online fraud lost $800m to scammers last year
- Attackers use email spam to infect point-of-sale terminals with new malware
- Large scale attack hijacks routers through users' browsers
- Minecraft used as cover to push Android scareware apps on Google Play
Coles Group - News, Features, and Slideshows
Cloud finance and automation software vendor BlackLine has hired Todd Hunt for the newly created role of Asia Pacific vice president and general manager.
Coles has responded to reports that its MasterCard Android app fails to properly validate cryptographic security certificates by saying that the app has “never experienced a security vulnerability.”
Coles Group is cutting IT jobs following a restructure of its store support centre in Melbourne.
Coles has launched its own mobile wallet to make shopping more convenient for customers.
Coles has adopted a cloud-first policy as an extension of long-running architecture principles that gave preference to buying software over building it.
- Meet Woodside's newest employee: IBM's Watson
- NSW Government improves destructive storm response with Internet of Things
- Manchester United and Epson extend global sponsorship agreement
- Federal Government opens Canberra datacentre
- 70 years of leadership on show as EDGE 2015 confirms stellar keynote line-up
- Updated: REA's marketing strategy chief takes CMO post at MYOB
- TedxSydney taps into real-time social to fuel engagement
- Why optimisation is the name of the game at First
- Video, mobile show strong growth in IAB's Q1 online advertising report
- Twitter offers marketers objective-based advertising programs