- Despite shocks, organisations still not making security a continuous process: Bussiere
- Analysis skills lacking as security data piles up, consultant warns
- Virtual servers still face real security threats
- Is Bring Your Own Identity a security risk or advantage?
- Insecure Connections: Enterprises hacked after neglecting third-party risks
Coles Group - News, Features, and Slideshows
Coles has launched its own mobile wallet to make shopping more convenient for customers.
Coles has adopted a cloud-first policy as an extension of long-running architecture principles that gave preference to buying software over building it.
Coles has issued an apology to customers after its websites were down for approximately three hours today due to an IT glitch.
Supermarket and liquor retailer Coles is trialling two hybrid self-checkout systems at its new Southland supermarket in Melbourne, Victoria.
Supermarket and liquor retailer, Coles, is using anonymous transaction data from stores around Australia to see what products sell best and which new store sites could be the most profitable.
- Newcastle Council deploys TechnologyOne enterprise solution
- Vodafone re-allocates 850MHz 4G spectrum a week after Telstra and Optus 700MHz launch
- Sitecore tackles Western Australia with Velrada partnership
- Email to make way for automation: KPMG
- Huawei targets European football clubs with FanPlay partnership
- Scott Brinker: Technology is now as much a part of marketing as creative
- Rip Curl rides wearable wave with smartwatch for surfers
- Defending Facebook, OkCupid says it also runs user-behavior tests
- JC Penney: Finding the right customer engagement strategy
- Brands demonstrate a hotchpotch of IT/marketing relationships