Codenomicon - News, Features, and Slideshows
A serious vulnerability that could be exploited to crash TLS clients and potentially execute malicious code on underlying systems was patched in the popular GnuTLS cryptographic library.
The world's top 1,000 websites have been patched to protect their servers against the "Heartbleed" exploit, but up to 2% of the top million were still vulnerable as of last week.
- Changing culture key to achieving digital agility
- OpenText CMO: Role of marketing technologist will be short lived
- Adshel to deploy beacon technology across outdoor advertising panels nationally
- CIO, CMO take top two posts at Myer following Brookes' departure
- CommBank CMO adds strategy to her executive marketing responsibilities