- As IAM demand builds, tight identity integration will secure enterprises’ cloud transition: Okta
- Re-used crypto keys expose millions of devices to attack
- Microsoft beefs up security products to block adware
- Dridex spam campaigns target the US, UK and France
- Lenovo patches serious vulnerabilities in PC system update tool
Codenomicon - News, Features, and Slideshows
A serious vulnerability that could be exploited to crash TLS clients and potentially execute malicious code on underlying systems was patched in the popular GnuTLS cryptographic library.
The world's top 1,000 websites have been patched to protect their servers against the "Heartbleed" exploit, but up to 2% of the top million were still vulnerable as of last week.
- Getting email marketing back on track: Identity Direct's story
- CMO’s top 10 martech stories this week
- How content, personalisation and product fit into REA Group's new marketing strategy
- AANA and IAB Australia launch new native advertising best practice guidelines
- Report reveals advertising viewability in Australia lower than any other country