Codenomicon - News, Features, and Slideshows
A serious vulnerability that could be exploited to crash TLS clients and potentially execute malicious code on underlying systems was patched in the popular GnuTLS cryptographic library.
The world's top 1,000 websites have been patched to protect their servers against the "Heartbleed" exploit, but up to 2% of the top million were still vulnerable as of last week.
- Report: Big data analytics delivers revenue dividends
- CMO Interview: Unleashed's Anthony Mordech on the software marketing evolution
- Bank of Queensland: Digital transformation of banking is in its infancy
- Myer targets customers through digital and data in $600m transformation agenda
- Economist: Why it's time to re-think marketing in a customer-led economy