- Microsoft turns to robotic security guards to watch for trouble
- DDoS attacks swamping media and entertainment firms, Verisign reports
- Police arrest 16 people for alleged Remote Access Trojan hacking
- Why is Microsoft updating Windows PCs for a security bug on the server?
- Critical XSS flaws patched in WordPress and popular plug-in
Coalition - News, Features, and Slideshows
The Coalition government plans within weeks to release details of its plans for promoting tech startups in Australia, including changes to employee share option (ESOP) taxation rules, as part of a wide-ranging economic reform package.
Labor disregarded history as it developed its satellite policy for the National Broadband Network, Parliamentary Secretary for Communications, Paul Fletcher, claimed today.
Startups are in an uproar over the killing of Commercialisation Australia and other cuts in the federal government’s 2014-15 budget.
The Coalition will deepen its probe of the NBN, with the government announcing the appointment of a former Telstra official to investigate the public policy process behind Labor’s NBN.
The Coalition has decided not to continue with two tax reforms expected to boost investment in Australian startups.