- Faster Internet access means more cyberattacks for Africa
- Gurucul identifies cloud threats based on identity, behaviors
- Google, WordPress, LastPass, Salesforce - new USB token secures them all
- Attacks against industrial control systems double
- Pawn Storm cyberespionage group increases activity, targets NATO
cnn - News, Features, and Slideshows
The impact of Google's decision to remove the root certificates issued by a Chinese certificate authority could hamper millions of Chrome users, particularly those in China.
A federal judge Wednesday ruled that a two-hour video deposition recorded by former Apple CEO Steve Jobs will not be released to the press and public.
Not surprisingly, Apple yesterday fought a move by several news organizations to make public a two-hour video deposition recorded by former co-founder Steve Jobs in 2011.
A trio of news organizations yesterday petitioned a federal judge to order Apple to release a two-hour video deposition given by the company's co-founder Steve Jobs just months before his death.
Russia, a critical partner in the operation of the International Space Station, is threatening to stop its work on the station by 2020.
Just a month after a top Google executive said Glass wouldn't be officially released for another year, sources say the computerized eyeglasses actually should ship by the end of this year.
If there's one thing there's an inexhaustible supply of it's negligence. The Big N appears everywhere and it's indefatigable. As soon as you let your guard down for a second, it jumps up, slaps you upside the head, and runs around causing chaos.
Last week Gen. David Petraeus, the director of the Central Intelligence Agency, resigned in response to what has turned out to be a much bigger scandal than it first appeared.
- NetApp secures $2m supercomputing deal with NCI
- Mandatory Disclosure Laws needed to counter lax security attitudes: Symantec
- Alcatel-Lucent Enterprise gears for growth following China Huaxin takeover
- Vocus buys $15 million stake in Macquarie Telecom
- EXCLUSIVE: FireEye poaches Symantec’s Sean Kopelke