- The week in security: It's hack or be hacked as airplane rises, defences fall
- FBI: Victims of online fraud lost $800m to scammers last year
- Attackers use email spam to infect point-of-sale terminals with new malware
- Large scale attack hijacks routers through users' browsers
- Minecraft used as cover to push Android scareware apps on Google Play
cnn - News, Features, and Slideshows
The impact of Google's decision to remove the root certificates issued by a Chinese certificate authority could hamper millions of Chrome users, particularly those in China.
A federal judge Wednesday ruled that a two-hour video deposition recorded by former Apple CEO Steve Jobs will not be released to the press and public.
Not surprisingly, Apple yesterday fought a move by several news organizations to make public a two-hour video deposition recorded by former co-founder Steve Jobs in 2011.
A trio of news organizations yesterday petitioned a federal judge to order Apple to release a two-hour video deposition given by the company's co-founder Steve Jobs just months before his death.
Russia, a critical partner in the operation of the International Space Station, is threatening to stop its work on the station by 2020.
Just a month after a top Google executive said Glass wouldn't be officially released for another year, sources say the computerized eyeglasses actually should ship by the end of this year.
If there's one thing there's an inexhaustible supply of it's negligence. The Big N appears everywhere and it's indefatigable. As soon as you let your guard down for a second, it jumps up, slaps you upside the head, and runs around causing chaos.
Last week Gen. David Petraeus, the director of the Central Intelligence Agency, resigned in response to what has turned out to be a much bigger scandal than it first appeared.
- Updated: REA's marketing strategy chief takes CMO post at MYOB
- TedxSydney taps into real-time social to fuel engagement
- Why optimisation is the name of the game at First
- Video, mobile show strong growth in IAB's Q1 online advertising report
- Twitter offers marketers objective-based advertising programs