Clusters - News, Features, and Slideshows
Fujitsu has developed a circuit that could double data rates between CPUs in servers and supercomputers
IBM continues to commercialize its Watson-branded cognitive computing technology, setting up a new Watson business unit and unveiling two new Watson-derived services.
Controversial quantum device maker D-Wave is hoping to find a home for its cutting-edge technology in the high-performance computing (HPC) market.
Supercomputing power is being concentrated in a smaller number of machines, according to the latest Top 500 list of high-performance computers. Keepers of the list are uncertain how to parse that trend.
Helping scientific supercomputing take advantage of emerging big-data technologies, high-performance computing manufacturer Cray is releasing a set of packages promising to optimize the process of running Hadoop on the company's XC30 machines.
- Latest crowdsourced guide rates top A/B testing vendors for marketers
- IAB: Digital video advertising steals dollars from TV
- Yahoo squeezes out some growth
- Aussie satisfaction in big data lags behind global results: Accenture
- Marketing Academy seeks to train up next generation CMOs and industry leaders