- Government-private sector collaboration vital for cyber security: Brandis
- Talking ’bout my generation – the next wave of infosec
- Australia's online ads less fraudulent but lower quality than elsewhere
- Project Fi will help Google amass even more data about you
- Camio turns your spare phone or tablet into Dropcam
Cloud - News, Features, and Slideshows
Xero’s software-as-a-service accounting package will connect to NAB’s core API under a partnership announced by the two companies.
The Australian Signals Directorate has published an updated version of its guide designed to help government agencies secure their data.
Optus has joined Microsoft's Cloud OS Network, the telco announced today. The move means that Optus can offer services based on Microsoft's Cloud Platform.
Telstra and IBM have inked an agreement under which the telco will offer SoftLayer cloud services to its customers.
Microsoft today announced that it had switched on on-shore hosting for Office 365 and Dynamics CRM Online in Australia.
Some 5500 people attended the annual Cisco Live conference in Melbourne.
After last week's Innovation Day announcements, Juniper Networks has a range of SDN, data center fabric and data center switching products to choose from.
Cisco and Telstra took the wraps off of a work collaboration app designed for mobile devices.
The government has added another three suppliers to its cloud services panel.
Chief information officers may have shrinking budgets and shrinking teams but the importance of technology to enterprises means that CIOs and their IT organisations will continue to play a vital role in businesses.
The government has added five suppliers to its cloud services procurement panel.
Dairy Farm Group has signed a multi-million dollar agreement with Telstra that will see the business, which operates 5800 stores across Asia, including Ikea and 7-Eleven outlets, migrate its SAP suite to a private cloud.
Sydney-headquartered HR services provider Employment Innovations is hoping to take its software-as-a-service platform Employment Hero international by the end of the year.
Another nine service providers have been added to the government's cloud panel.
The Department of Social Services has migrated its Drupal-based websites to the cloud-hosted, whole-of-government content-management system, govCMS.
- IN PICTURES: RSA Conference 2015, San Francisco, April 20-24 (+37 photos)
- Technology investment in SMEs set to escalate in 2015: Robert Half
- Bulletproof increases focus on southern region in Australia with new senior hire
- EXCLUSIVE: Huawei and iCITA - a partnership cemented in the datacentre
- HP nabs Randstad most attractive employer in ICT award
- Microsoft's retail store a step forward in building immersive lifestyle experience, says brand expert
- Twitter boosts beacon technology with investment in Swirl Networks
- NetSuite to acquire Bronto's digital marketing platform for US$200m
- Beacon trial aims to engage Sydneysiders with new World War II sculpture
- MCG rates success of beacon trials for customer engagement