- Former Hacking Team developer reportedly in contact with a terrorist group
- Black Hat 2015: Cracking just about anything
- Ad group urges FTC to reject right to be forgotten in US
- Banks balance security and workflow when encrypting in the cloud
- Neiman Marcus case a reminder to check your cyber coverage
cloud services - News, Features, and Slideshows
iiNet subsidiary Internode has been awarded a contract to deliver cloud services to the South Australian departments of premier and cabinet, planning, transport and infrastructure (DPTI) and communities and social inclusion (DCSI).
CenturyLink will later this year begin offering public cloud services from Australian data centres, the US telco said today.
Melbourne IT (ASX: MLB) has signed a deal with US-based Amazon Web Services (AWS) partner 2Nd Watch to offer customers secure cloud services.
An application to help government agencies manage contractors, a SaaS enterprise resource planning (ERP) platform, and an expense management system are three new cloud offerings available to NSW government agencies.
Microsoft has confirmed that its cloud services portfolio, Office 365 and Dynamics customer relationship management (CRM) online, will be available from two data centres in Australia by 31 March, 2015.
Saba Software, a United States cloud based talent management solution provider, has taken co-location space in a Sydney data centre so that it can keep customer data in Australia and comply with the Privacy Act.
Telecommunications company Inabox (ASX:IAB) has announced its intention to acquire Anittel Group (ASX:AYG) for $9.88 million.
Dell has taken space in two Digital Realty data centres – Sydney and Melbourne – as it expands its cloud service offerings for customers.
Melbourne based IT services provider, Web24 Group, has been acquired by United States cloud services provider j2 Global (NASDAQGS: JCOM) for an undisclosed sum.
Medibank is allowing staff outside of the IT department to sign up to cloud services such as Amazon Web Services (AWS) to reduce website hosting costs, while at the same time including IT security in the process, according to Medibank enterprise security manager Mark Burns.
Credit information and analysis provider Veda has extended its outsourcing agreement with IBM, inking a new five-year multimillion dollar contract that adds cloud services.
Telstra on Wednesday announced it is now offering cloud services to customers in the United States, adding to services already available in Hong Kong, Singapore, and the United Kingdom.
Telecom has entered into an agreement to purchase all shares of Auckland-based cloud services provider Appserv.
Cloud vendors may have a slick sales pitch, but it won't always match what's in their contracts — so it’s up to you to ask the hard questions. Here are some tough questions to ask cloud providers.
Explosives maker Orica Limited (ASX: ORI) has migrated from Excel spreadsheets to a cloud software suite within its IT department in order to show the wider business the real cost of IT equipment.
- Facebook says Flash security woes could hurt its business
- IBM fattens patent portfolio in cloud tech
- Microsoft scores with free Windows 10 upgrade as downloads tally 10x Windows 8's first-day sales
- It's SysAdmin Day: Let us celebrate with coffee
- ISP argues net neutrality rules violate its right to block content
- Westpac, NAB, RedBalloon debate ingredients of digital transformation
- News Corp partners with Quantium and MCN to launch new digital advertising products
- AppNexus president: Programmatic ad exchanges collaborations are the future
- Carnival Australia CEO: How we are leading with customer data
- How Australia Post’s IT and marketing chiefs lead digital change - together