- Zero-day flaws in Tails aren't for sale, vulnerability broker says
- Nigerian scammers move from gullible consumers to businesses
- Google details Knox-inspired enterprise ‘managed profiles’ for Android L
- Apple "inadvertently admitted" to iOS backdoor: forensics expert
- Juniper jettisons mobile security business
cloud computing - News, Features, and Slideshows
If you avoid some gotchas and keep a close eye on resource usage, you can have a handy server in the Amazon cloud for free
Amazon cloud skills are in high demand. This easy, step-by-step guide will help start you on your path to cloud mastery
Google launched its Apps Marketplace back in March, effectively inviting companies to create business software for the cloud that would sit alongside the standard set of Google Apps.
Wouldn't it be cool if you had a "magic" folder on your PC, one that automatically synced its contents with the Web, your other PCs, your cell phone, and other devices?
It's topical and there are many considering a move to the cloud. So how do you get more out of cloud services? Here are a few tips and tricks to get you on your way.
The Internet has changed the way people do nearly everything--from consuming media to performing research to maintaining relationships to communicating.
- Australia's top digital marketers break away from the industry pack
- Carsales rolls out SAS's Intelligent Advertising technology
- Deloitte defines 5 attributes to cope with next wave of digital disruption
- CMOs and CIOs are getting along better, but increasingly frustrated with execution
- Pinterest peaks, Facebook falters in customer satisfaction survey of social sites