- SMBs must step carefully before committing to security-as-a-service: GFI
- Trusting, lazy humans a common theme in recent security vulnerabilities
- Apple releases tons of security updates for recent flaws and exploits
- Surveillance court extends NSA's phone records collection
- Robot apocalypse unlikely, but researchers need to understand AI risks
cloud computing - News, Features, and Slideshows
If you avoid some gotchas and keep a close eye on resource usage, you can have a handy server in the Amazon cloud for free
Amazon cloud skills are in high demand. This easy, step-by-step guide will help start you on your path to cloud mastery
Google launched its Apps Marketplace back in March, effectively inviting companies to create business software for the cloud that would sit alongside the standard set of Google Apps.
Wouldn't it be cool if you had a "magic" folder on your PC, one that automatically synced its contents with the Web, your other PCs, your cell phone, and other devices?
It's topical and there are many considering a move to the cloud. So how do you get more out of cloud services? Here are a few tips and tricks to get you on your way.
The Internet has changed the way people do nearly everything--from consuming media to performing research to maintaining relationships to communicating.
- Ansell marketing chief: Technology literacy is imperative for customer experience success
- Holla chief: Customer experience is the new brand remit
- Ooyala buys media software vendor for digital and video content management
- NRMA announces second round of startup accelerator program
- Report: Aussie CMOs strive for customer centricity but hindered by pace of change