- The Kuna smart porch light pulls double duty as a Wi-Fi security camera
- When it comes to security, trust but verify
- Average business spends $15 million battling cybercrime
- As hacks mount, October's cybersecurity push refocuses urgency for user, executive engagement
- As Stagefright 2.0 emerges, HTC can’t commit to monthly Android patches
cloud computing - News, Features, and Slideshows
If you avoid some gotchas and keep a close eye on resource usage, you can have a handy server in the Amazon cloud for free
Amazon cloud skills are in high demand. This easy, step-by-step guide will help start you on your path to cloud mastery
Google launched its Apps Marketplace back in March, effectively inviting companies to create business software for the cloud that would sit alongside the standard set of Google Apps.
Wouldn't it be cool if you had a "magic" folder on your PC, one that automatically synced its contents with the Web, your other PCs, your cell phone, and other devices?
It's topical and there are many considering a move to the cloud. So how do you get more out of cloud services? Here are a few tips and tricks to get you on your way.
The Internet has changed the way people do nearly everything--from consuming media to performing research to maintaining relationships to communicating.
- Large organisations are immature in embracing end-user computing: Dimension Data
- Vintek expands into Canberra and Singapore
- Vix Technology wins $US30m contract with Dallas transit operator
- SkyFii converts two pilot clients to billing customers
- Aspect Software appoints Luke McNamara as regional sales manager