- Patreon donor details apparently spilled after massive hack
- After Kmart, David Jones confirms hack too. Un-patched IBM WebSphere to blame?
- This vigilante virus protects you against malware attacks, quotes Richard Stallman
- OAIC welcomes Kmart Australia breach notification after customer data hack
- Execs blame security breaches on user behaviour, executive leadership: CyberArk
cloud computing - News, Features, and Slideshows
The creation earlier this year of the Certified Cloud Services List has had an already begun having an impact on government adoption of cloud according to the Australian vendors who have been added to the CCSL.
Macquarie University will migrate staff email and calendars from Gmail to Office 365 by the end of the year.
Cloud-based online messaging, marketing, and analytics provider LivePerson is using a co-located data centre in Sydney to provide services for its local customers including Telstra, Qantas and Medibank.
The Australian Signals Directorate has expanded its list of certified cloud services for use by government departments and agencies.
10 female leaders from the IT customer and vendor sides (including General Electric and Cisco) will be honored for their contributions to Cloud and convergence technology by the Cloud Network of Women (CloudNOW) later this month.
Westpac Group will increase its annual investment spend by 20 per cent to $1.3 billion with the bulk of it dedicated to technology, digital and simplification projects, the bank announced today.
IBM's Internet of Things platform can now work with IoT processors designed by ARM, thanks to a new partnership between the two companies.
The Australian outsourced data centre market will peak in 2015 as the rate of data centre capacity entering the market slows down and customers migrate their co-location services to the cloud according to a new report.
Looking to fuel enterprise adoption of the cloud, Intel is leading a $100m investment in Mirantis, an emerging player in the OpenStack arena.
The Linux Foundation has announced a collaborative of 13 industry-leading companies in support of open source object storage on next generation, Ethernet-enabled storage devices.
Some say the Cloud is the best spot for Big Data, others argue it should remain on premises. The answer is, it depends.
If there's anything Cal Henderson knows about, it's scaling technology to keep up with extremely rapid growth.
Telstra has reported year-on-year cloud revenue growth of 33 per cent for the 12 months ending 30 June.
Two-factor authentication is often held up as a best practice for security in the online world, but Dropbox on Wednesday announced a new feature that's designed to make it even tougher.
Two Google big data toolsets have finally moved out of beta and into full commercial release, adding to its cloud portfolio a data analysis framework and a service for managing data streams in real-time.
- Microsoft acknowledges Office 2016-El Capitan crashes but lacks ETA for fix
- Scottrade had no idea about data breach until the feds showed up
- How News Corp is uniting 10 business units and 25,000 employees in a global IT push
- Microsoft slashes value of Office 2016 upgrade offer
- Good-bye, Google as we know it. Hello, Alphabet
- OgilvyVentures: Finding an alternative way to innovate
- Bigcommerce joins ranks behind new Twitter Buy Now button
- Report: Customer values and data-driven insights drive revenue growth
- How eHarmony’s date with data has lifted customer conversions
- Why marketing analytics is not about ROI calculation, but innovation