- Surveillance laws driving companies to limit data collection, developers to boost security
- The cost of a data breach has jumped 23 per cent in two years
- Cloud, MDM on horizon as Australia's SecuraLive races to compete on global security stage
- Judge classifies as class action an email scanning lawsuit against Yahoo
- Checking your Mac for viruses -- wait, what?
Click Frenzy - News, Features, and Slideshows
Bargain hunters were left high and dry when there were capacity issues with Click Frenzy last year, though this year’s event went “seamlessly," according to Akamai Australasia senior manager, Ian Teague.
Melbourne IT said it expects a boost to business from defensive domain registering and other activity associated with new global top-level domains expected to go live later this year.
The creators of Click Frenzy failed to anticipate how much traffic would hit its website at the launch of the Australian online shopping event, according the website’s hosting company, UltraServe.