- Pwn2Own contest puts $75,000 bounty on VMware Workstation bypass
- White-hat hackers key to securing connected cars
- Roses are red, violets are blue, hand over your cash or I promise we're through
- Heightened security threat could follow Dallas Buyers Club anti-piracy defeat
- Hackers of two Ukrainian utilities probably hit mining and railroad targets, too
Citrix XenDesktop - News, Features, and Slideshows
After catastrophic earthquakes in Christchurch toppled its New Zealand law office, Duncan Cotterill implemented desktop virtualization to provide stronger disaster resilience, according to the law firm’s CIO at the time.
Not-for-profit hostel accommodation provider YHA has reported financial and IT support savings, following the rollout of virtual desktop infrastructure (VDI).
The earthquake which struck Christchurch, New Zealand in February 2011 was the catalyst for trans-Tasman law firm Duncan Cotterill Lawyers to roll out virtual desktop infrastructure (VDI) so that its lawyers could work remotely.
Citrix Systems has added more licensing options and editions to its upcoming desktop virtualization platform XenDesktop 4, including the option to pay by the number of devices used, it said on Tuesday.
Citrix on Monday said its latest desktop virtualization software will give users access to high-definition desktops from any location and from just about any device, including PCs, Macs, thin clients, laptops, netbooks and smartphones.
Whitepapers about Citrix XenDesktop
Unidesk VDI management software for Citrix XenDesktop and VMware Horizon View and Tintri VM-aware storage are an ideal combination for high performance, easy-to-manage VDI. This white paper provides benefits and design considerations for deploying Unidesk with the Tintri VMstore storage appliance.
- Upgrading to SAP Hana? This new tool can help prepare your code
- The eyes have it: How one startup aims to change the future of VR
- Gaming on Linux, Steam machines set to soar with DirectX competitor Vulkan
- Most enterprises plan to boost cloud use this year
- Google didn't abuse its position in Streetmap case, UK court rules
- Forrester: Marketers using an average of 5 social channels for marketing
- Innovation challenge results in new customer ordering app prototype for Village Cinemas
- CMO interview: The new digital travel experience
- CMO's top 10 martech stories for the week - 11 February
- Cronulla Sharks tackles marketing automation