- Spotting fake invoice scams – what UK SMEs need to know
- Threat response hampered by information overload – but there is hope
- People and culture matter in security: LogRhythm survey findings
- Google asks devs to disable iOS 9 privacy feature 'to protect advertising'
- Google to freeze some Adobe Flash content on Sept. 1
CIO - News, Features, and Slideshows
CIO in pictures
Will stay at Air New Zealand until November and has yet to decide on her next role.
Some 5500 people attended the annual Cisco Live conference in Melbourne.
Chief information officers may have shrinking budgets and shrinking teams but the importance of technology to enterprises means that CIOs and their IT organisations will continue to play a vital role in businesses.
For the first time in years, businesses in Australia and New Zealand are expected to increase hardware spending, according to a Forrester report.
A new CIO has led MTC Australia through a strategic review of its not-for-profit educational organisation.
Apple has improved its security in recent years, but is it enough?
Corporate culture may matter even more to your project's success than ROI does. Here's how to work with it rather than against it.
That someone had to take the fall for the massive breach at Target is neither surprising nor unexpected. The only question is whether more heads will roll in the aftermath of one the biggest data compromises in retail history.
You know technology cold, you understand the business, and you're ready to step up to a senior IT leadership position, but can you communicate all that to the C-suite? Here's how other CIOs got their voices heard.
Attention, IT: As marketing goes all-digital, your CMO needs more from you than back-office support. Are you ready to be a marketing partner?
Whitepapers about CIO
In today's economic climate, there is significant pressure on CIOs to control costs and reduce risks while finding ways to fund new business initiatives. Software is a strategic asset that is typically under-managed in most organisations. It should therefore be a priority for CIOs to find ways to automate and optimise software asset management in order to uncover cost savings and minimise license liability risk. This report extract gives insight on how FelxNet Manager can help reach these goals.
- Staples Technology Solutions hosts Western Australia ICT summit (+5 photos)
- Dicker Data on track to exceed $1b in revenue for 2015
- Inabox Group suffers $351,000 in losses after tax for FY15
- CSIRO AND NICTA collaborate for digital research powerhouse
- Mobotix A/NZ hires new business development manager
- Apple rewards CEO Tim Cook with $58M for bang-up job on Wall Street
- Steve Ballmer might be dipping his toes back into tech
- Smartwatches, smartphones and TVs will vie for IFA spotlight
- Apple to help US military build flexible hybrid electronics
- HTC plans to put its Vive VR headsets on sale before year end