- Latest Firefox version adds protection against rogue SSL certificates
- One more time: Use two-factor authentication on iCloud, even if there's a waiting period
- US Home Depot breach could potentially be as big as Target's
- Home Depot investigates possible payment data breach
- "Outraged" Apple issues update on celebrity cellphone nude photo breach
CIO - News, Features, and Slideshows
CIO in pictures
New Zealand companies invited to enter SuperNova awards by Silicon Valley's Constellation Research
New technologies and trends are being hailed as a source of productivity, but they are also driving a wedge between the security team and their dream of a simple and impenetrable barricade. Here's how security teams can tackle a complex and multifaceted IT environment.
Here are tips from four CIOs and CTOs for cleaning up your IT environment.
Defence Housing Australia has increased customer satisfaction by placing its focus on the end user while developing a mobile app for its travelling employees, according to CIO Shane Nielsen.
Bauer Media has broken from Nine Entertainment Group shared services with a new stand-alone network from Azzurri Communications.
Apple has improved its security in recent years, but is it enough?
Corporate culture may matter even more to your project's success than ROI does. Here's how to work with it rather than against it.
That someone had to take the fall for the massive breach at Target is neither surprising nor unexpected. The only question is whether more heads will roll in the aftermath of one the biggest data compromises in retail history.
You know technology cold, you understand the business, and you're ready to step up to a senior IT leadership position, but can you communicate all that to the C-suite? Here's how other CIOs got their voices heard.
Attention, IT: As marketing goes all-digital, your CMO needs more from you than back-office support. Are you ready to be a marketing partner?
Whitepapers about CIO
Empowered customers are disrupting every industry, and CIOs need to understand how technology management must adapt. This report outlines how disruptive customers can place harsh and unfamiliar demands on institutions, necessitating changes in how they develop, market, sell, and deliver products and services.
- Rocket Fuel latest programmatic ad tech vendor to come to Australia
- Apple partners with Mastercard and Visa on mobile wallet
- Skills and silos still inhibiting leading Aussie brands from being modern marketers
- Deloitte describes four-step model for customer-led marketing
- Melbourne Cricket Ground to give away pies during Beacon trial