- Cisco: notorious hackers using Linux cloak earn $30m a year
- Digital Guardian buys Code Green to gain data-loss prevention tech
- Cisco disrupts $60M ransomware biz
- John McAfee, security software pioneer, talks to CSO about his bid for the White House
- The Kuna smart porch light pulls double duty as a Wi-Fi security camera
CIO role - News, Features, and Slideshows
CIO role in pictures
Microsoft's 14-month rent of former Nokia CEO Stephen Elop cost the firm at least $18 million, or about $1.3 million each month.
Apple CEO Tim Cook today moved up several spots in an annual ranking of the top chief executives in the U.S., climbing eights spots and breaking into the Top 10 for the first time.
Apple's head of retail and online sales, Angela Ahrendts, has sold almost 70,000 shares of company stock worth approximately $8.7 million since the first of the month, according to filings with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC).
Apple CEO Tim Cook's total 2014 compensation of $9.2 million, while more than double his pay package the year before, was dwarfed by the $73.4 million awarded to one of his subordinates, retail chief Angela Ahrendts, regulatory filings revealed yesterday.
After reporting slowing growth and getting passed by Instagram in number of users, Twitter's stock price jumped Tuesday on speculation that CEO Dick Costolo might be leaving the company.
<a href="http://resources.idgenterprise.com/original/AST-0146906_Computerworld_July_2015.pdf">Download</a> the Computerworld Digital Magazine!
With the title of vice president of innovation and advanced technology, it's no surprise that Faye K. Sahai had a hand in cutting-edge projects at <a href="https://healthy.kaiserpermanente.org">Kaiser Permanente</a>.
<a href="http://www.purdue.edu">Purdue University</a> wants its students to succeed, and it's using big data to make that happen.
When Jay Ferro, 46, joined the <a href="http://www.cancer.org">American Cancer Society</a> as CIO three years ago, he was given a herculean task -- to transform the nonprofit's 12 independent divisions and corporate headquarters into a single entity, beginning with IT.
Ryan Boone has a simple philosophy for blending IT with the business at discount retailer <a href="http://www.dollargeneral.com">Dollar General</a>: "Do the work."
- Greens call for Trans-Pacific Partnership assessment
- 8 tech startups ink $400K in new contracts
- EU Safe Harbor ruling could have bearing on Microsoft email dispute
- IPsoft's 'Amelia' virtual assistant just got a whole lot more human
- Clothing retailer Uniqlo uses brain waves to match customers with t-shirts
- UNIQLO uses neuroscience to match your T-shirt to your mood
- How Citrix is driving customer conversions with a new startup technology
- Research: High social media usage set to change brand engagement strategy
- How Ticketek is using a DMP to not only target audiences, but pivot its business
- Embracing digital transformation in the finance sector