- Insurance firm Staysure fined £175,000 for 'unbelievable' credit card hack
- John Lewis mail glitch leaves customers with £1.53 bill for marketing circular
- 2014's vulnerability surge left Mac OS, iOS more exposed than Windows
- D-Link remote access vulnerabilities remain unpatched
- Hackers exploit router flaws in unusual pharming attack
chris ridd - News, Features, and Slideshows
New Zealand-based software-as-a-service (SaaS) provider Xero has been officially listed on the ASX today with the initials XRO in order to make it easier for Australian investors to purchase Xero shares.
Former Microsoft southern region manager turned managing director at accounting software company, Xero, talks about the role of Cloud computing in the software and SME market.
- Companies don’t have policies to disrupt traditional business models: Forrester’s McQuivey
- Oppy appointed marketing chief at CUB
- Drink manufacturer Diageo pilots 'smart bottle' for Johnnie Walker Blue Label
- How Suncorp and Helloworld are driving into digital with data
- Start-up Leia to demo Star Wars-inspired hologram display technology next week