- China attacks lead Apple to alert users on iCloud threats
- Symantec sees rise in high-traffic DDoS attacks
- Industry can head off IoT privacy rules, former US official says
- Microsoft discloses zero-day flaw, publishes quick fix
- This key drive actually unlocks something: Authentication via USB comes to Chrome
chris ridd - News, Features, and Slideshows
New Zealand-based software-as-a-service (SaaS) provider Xero has been officially listed on the ASX today with the initials XRO in order to make it easier for Australian investors to purchase Xero shares.
Former Microsoft southern region manager turned managing director at accounting software company, Xero, talks about the role of Cloud computing in the software and SME market.