- BitDefender shows off 'Box', a home security device for the Internet of Things
- Use Uber? Snapchat? Google Maps? Now Twitter knows
- PoS malware also targeting ticket vending machines and electronic kiosks
- EU wants Google to apply 'right to be forgotten' delistings to global .com domain
- Hacking Team surveillance malware masquerades as legitimate bookmark manager
chris ridd - News, Features, and Slideshows
New Zealand-based software-as-a-service (SaaS) provider Xero has been officially listed on the ASX today with the initials XRO in order to make it easier for Australian investors to purchase Xero shares.
Former Microsoft southern region manager turned managing director at accounting software company, Xero, talks about the role of Cloud computing in the software and SME market.