- DARPA makes finding software vulnerabilities fun
- Flashlight app vendor settles with FTC over privacy violations
- Apple knows where shoppers are in its stores with nationwide iBeacon rollout
- NSA cites Reagan-era executive order to justify collection of cellphone location data
- NSA spies on Italians from roof of US Embassy in Rome, magazine reports
- MenuetOS inches towards 1.0
- Senate orders release of Coalition's NBN review
- Brandis quizzed over PM's understanding of metadata
- Black Friday bargains prompt consumers to self-gift iPad Air
- US faces major Internet image problem, former gov't official says
Supermarket and liquor retailer Coles is trialling two hybrid self-checkout systems at its new Southland supermarket in Melbourne, Victoria.
Data is growing at a tremendous rate, and organisations of every type rely on the timely retrieval of information to facilitate transaction and decision making. Processing powers are also expanding, now equipped with storage efficiency technologies that help simplify the many IT challenges that companies are facing. This white paper describes how proper simple storage efficiency features help you leverage daily storage, maximise capacity and performance optimisation, while reducing power consumption and total cost.
Publisher's notes: SoftPerfect Network Protocol Analyzer is an advanced, professional tool for analyzing, debugging, maintaining and monitoring local networks and Internet connections. It captures the ...
Think back to the last time all your employees were in the office, at their desks, on the same day. It’s no surprise that you might struggle, between travel and off-site meetings, remote staff, flexible schedules and sick days. In today's competitive business climate, organisations need to maintain productivity and connectedness with their staff, despite not always being onsite. In this whitepaper, we look at five ways you can improve productivity, no matter where employees are.
- Distracted consumers spend less time on social than email marketing: Report
- New report busts myths about millennials and their digital and social behaviour
- Twitter gobbles up more cookies with retargeted ads, says users have privacy choices
- How to start the journey towards customer-centricity
- Gaining efficiency around search-based marketing: REA Group's keyword quest