check-in - News, Features, and Slideshows
Virgin Australia has confirmed that its Sabre booking and check-in system is currently experiencing an outage due to a global issue with Sabre.
Virgin Australia has implemented a new booking and check-in system called Sabre across its domestic and international networks.
Retail customers can pay without cash or a credit card under a new in-store payment API announced today by PayPal for Australia.
- CMO Council: CMO/CIO friction inhibiting digital marketing innovation
- Salesforce brings customer strategy mapping to mobile apps
- CMO interview: How Citibank is dishing up targeted customer engagement
- How haptics will transform your gadgets
- Report: Global digital advertising spend propelled by ad tech innovations