charity - News, Features, and Slideshows
Australia Post has announced a two-year agreement with Sydney mobile donations startup GiveEasy.
As a social enterprise, Sydney startup GiveEasy has faced a unique road gathering support for an app that streamlines sending donations to charity.
Text heavy websites which readers found hard to navigate are a thing of the past at not-for-profit Vision Australia.
Google Executive Chairman Eric Schmidt pledged to provide 15,000 Raspberry Pi model B computers to British students today during a visit to a school in Cambridge, the Raspberry Pi Foundation has announced in an official blog post.
Scammers are targeting Australian households with emails asking people to donate to phony bushfire appeals, according to the Australian Competition and Consumer Commission (ACCC).
- UNIQLO uses neuroscience to match your T-shirt to your mood
- How Citrix is driving customer conversions with a new startup technology
- Research: High social media usage set to change brand engagement strategy
- How Ticketek is using a DMP to not only target audiences, but pivot its business
- Embracing digital transformation in the finance sector