- Italian surveillance software maker, Hacking Team, allegedly breached
- Bitcoin glitch expected to abate as software upgrades continue
- The week in security: Australian governments, telcos least trusted to protect personal data
- Ad fraud Trojan updates Flash Player so that other malware can't get in
- Cisco leaves key to all its Unified CDM systems under doormat
charges - News, Features, and Slideshows
Telstra must pay iiNet $8 million as a refund for excessive internal interconnection cable (IIC) charges, according to an access determination by the Australian Competition and Consumer Commission.
The Telecommunications Consumer Protection (TCP) code does not go “far enough” to make mobile phone bills simple and transparent for customers, according to the author of a Macquarie University study on bill shock.
Vodafone will make calls to two helplines free for its mobile customers, the telco announced today.