Data centre provider NEXTDC (ASX: NXT) has hired Oskar Tomaszewski as its new CFO after current CFO Paul Jobbins was promoted to head of finance.
CFO - News, Features, and Slideshows
Former News Corp chief financial officer Stephen Rue will join NBN Co's executive team, the government-owned company rolling out the National Broadband Network announced this morning.
10 questions for Dice Holdings CFO Michael Durney
It's not just the new coalition government that's looking to cut spending, UK's CIOs are set to embark on a cost-reduction exercise too, according to research from Micro Focus. The company has found that 50 percent of UK respondents expected IT budgets to be cut again in 2010, despite the more favourable economic conditions.
Whitepapers about CFO
This report draws on input from the 5,247 C-suite executives (CxOs) who participated in our latest C-suite Study – the eighteenth in the ongoing series of CxO studies conducted by the IBM Institute for Business Value. We now have data from more than 28,000 interviews stretching back to 2003. Here, we focus on the perspectives of Chief Financial Officers (CFOs).
- F5 Security Hub NEW Look - Try us out today!
- Help us better understand the trends and major practices related to technology use in STEM education. Take this two minute survey NOW.
- Hear from those who have been there, done it and transformed their business for the better with AWS Cloud. View their stories and other informative AWS sessions On-Demand.
- NEW Gigamon Transform Security Zone - Find out more now!
- More than 270,000 customers worldwide trust Fortinet to protect their businesses. Learn more.
- APJ businesses think they will be breached: Here's why: Read the article NOW