- Kmart Australia calls in police over security breach
- Patreon donor details apparently spilled after massive hack
- After Kmart, David Jones confirms hack too. Un-patched IBM WebSphere to blame?
- This vigilante virus protects you against malware attacks, quotes Richard Stallman
- OAIC welcomes Kmart Australia breach notification after customer data hack
CFO - News, Features, and Slideshows
Data centre provider NEXTDC (ASX: NXT) has hired Oskar Tomaszewski as its new CFO after current CFO Paul Jobbins was promoted to head of finance.
Former News Corp chief financial officer Stephen Rue will join NBN Co's executive team, the government-owned company rolling out the National Broadband Network announced this morning.
10 questions for Dice Holdings CFO Michael Durney
It's not just the new coalition government that's looking to cut spending, UK's CIOs are set to embark on a cost-reduction exercise too, according to research from Micro Focus. The company has found that 50 percent of UK respondents expected IT budgets to be cut again in 2010, despite the more favourable economic conditions.
- IBM zeroes in on unstructured data with Cleversafe buy
- Chinese hackers put iOS in the crosshairs with novel attack angles
- As Microsoft focuses on mobile, Windows 10 will be key
- Linux kernel dev Sarah Sharp quits, citing ‘brutal’ communications style
- Banks' use of big data to be scrutinzed by EU regulators
- OgilvyVentures: Finding an alternative way to innovate
- Bigcommerce joins ranks behind new Twitter Buy Now button
- Report: Customer values and data-driven insights drive revenue growth
- How eHarmony’s date with data has lifted customer conversions
- Why marketing analytics is not about ROI calculation, but innovation