- Java-based Trojan was used to attack over 400,000 systems
- US government wants to sharply increase spending on cybersecurity
- The great Australian IT security spend: More brawn than brains?
- Jobs growth confirms security analysts are the most in-demand IT role: CompTIA
- Flaws in Trane thermostats underscore IoT security risks, Cisco says
CFO - News, Features, and Slideshows
Data centre provider NEXTDC (ASX: NXT) has hired Oskar Tomaszewski as its new CFO after current CFO Paul Jobbins was promoted to head of finance.
Former News Corp chief financial officer Stephen Rue will join NBN Co's executive team, the government-owned company rolling out the National Broadband Network announced this morning.
10 questions for Dice Holdings CFO Michael Durney
It's not just the new coalition government that's looking to cut spending, UK's CIOs are set to embark on a cost-reduction exercise too, according to research from Micro Focus. The company has found that 50 percent of UK respondents expected IT budgets to be cut again in 2010, despite the more favourable economic conditions.
- Samsung hopes Raspberry Pi can spread Tizen OS adoption
- Video review: Pioneer's Android Auto-compatible head unit bridges convenience and safety
- Twitter gets an assist in taking on trolls and bullies
- 5G dreams in Barcelona: Cars, robots and VR games
- VMware gives enterprises a BYOD boost with three new tools
- Why big data is the capital driving the digital age
- 8 ways to avoid fads, gimmicks and shiny martech toys
- What the hell is the difference between ad tech and marketing tech?
- CMO interview: The importance of being digitally agile with your CIO
- ADMA launches new marketing training program to address data skill gaps