Coles has responded to reports that its MasterCard Android app fails to properly validate cryptographic security certificates by saying that the app has “never experienced a security vulnerability.”
cert - News, Features, and Slideshows
The office of the national Computer Emergency Response Team (CERT) has opened its doors in Brisbane this month.
There’s enough cybercrime for Australia’s twin Computer Emergency Response Teams (CERTs), but some say bad blood simmers in the wake of failed negotiations and allegations of staff poaching.
The Federal Government’s Telecommunications (Interception and Access) Amendment Bill 2009 has passed the Senate, widening the range of options for private entities to protect their IT networks from cyber attack.
The Federal Attorney-General’s department is working on developing greater co-ordination between the international community, business, internet service providers and government agencies to better manage cyber crime, the House of Representatives Inquiry into Cyber Crime has heard.
- F5 Security Hub NEW Look - Try us out today!
- More than 270,000 customers worldwide trust Fortinet to protect their businesses. Learn more.
- APJ businesses think they will be breached: Here's why: Read the article NOW
- NEW Gigamon Transform Security Zone - Find out more now!
- Help us better understand the trends and major practices related to technology use in STEM education. Take this two minute survey NOW.
- Hear from those who have been there, done it and transformed their business for the better with AWS Cloud. View their stories and other informative AWS sessions On-Demand.