cert - News, Features, and Slideshows
Coles has responded to reports that its MasterCard Android app fails to properly validate cryptographic security certificates by saying that the app has “never experienced a security vulnerability.”
The office of the national Computer Emergency Response Team (CERT) has opened its doors in Brisbane this month.
There’s enough cybercrime for Australia’s twin Computer Emergency Response Teams (CERTs), but some say bad blood simmers in the wake of failed negotiations and allegations of staff poaching.
The Federal Government’s Telecommunications (Interception and Access) Amendment Bill 2009 has passed the Senate, widening the range of options for private entities to protect their IT networks from cyber attack.
The Federal Attorney-General’s department is working on developing greater co-ordination between the international community, business, internet service providers and government agencies to better manage cyber crime, the House of Representatives Inquiry into Cyber Crime has heard.
- Good luck with the new mobile strategy, Mozilla
- New Nvidia streaming box supports 4K, could give Android TV a lift
- Google's Project Brillo is an OS for the home -- and a lot more
- Google Photos offers unlimited free cloud storage for photos and video
- Google takes another swing at payments with Android Pay