cert australia - News, Features, and Slideshows
Losing business to a competitor because one of your trusted employees has walked out the door with sensitive information doesn’t need to happen if you look for the signs and put controls in place, according to a panel of cyber security experts.
Computer Emergency Response Team (CERT) Australia is urging companies that haven’t migrated off the Windows XP operating system (OS) to start doing so because they are at increased risk of network vulnerability.
Computer Emergency Response Team (CERT) Australia has called for more Australian organisations to report cyber security issues to the police following the results of its annual survey.
After less than a year at Microsoft, security officer Karl Hanmore has left the Redmond giant to return to work for Australia's national cyber security team.
Australia's biggest banks, telcos, and utilities have handed sensitive data to government for the protection of critical infrastructure (CI) against terrorism and natural disasters.
- Telstra strikes Cloud deal with Telkom Indonesia
- Brocade deploys router for new high-speed research network platform
- EXCLUSIVE: Tonnex International falls into liquidation after lengthy court battle
- SAP backs innovation centre launch with $60m investment in Victoria (+15 photos)
- Inabox Group revenue reaches $46.9m but profit slips again