- Microsoft turns to robotic security guards to watch for trouble
- DDoS attacks swamping media and entertainment firms, Verisign reports
- Police arrest 16 people for alleged Remote Access Trojan hacking
- Why is Microsoft updating Windows PCs for a security bug on the server?
- Critical XSS flaws patched in WordPress and popular plug-in
CERN - News, Features, and Slideshows
Scientists are prepping the Large Hadron Collider for the start of its third two-year run next year.
As the 25th anniversary of the World Wide Web approaches, 87% of U.S. adults use the Internet, according to a Pew Research Center survey.
Scientists at the CERN, or European Organization for Nuclear Research, center in Switzerland say say they've made a "significant step" in the hunt for antimatter.
RightScale is one of the leading gateway tools between customers and public cloud service providers, allowing users to spin up compute and storage resources from multiple providers through a single console. Today, the company announced plans to add the ability to provision advanced networking controls just like users would handle compute and storage.
The Large Hadron Collider (LHC) is currently undergoing some major upgrades, which will bring scientists closer than ever before to the secrets of the universe when the particle accelerator is up and running again in 2015.
A network of hundreds of thousands of home computer users recently discovered a rare celestial object by donating their computers' downtime to a worthy cause.