- CryptoWall ransom Trojan has infected 625,000 systems, says Dell SecureWorks
- Backoff malware infections are more widespread than thought
- How a hacker could cause chaos on city streets
- Can SDN usher in better IT security?
- CryptoWall held over half-a-million computers hostage, encrypted 5 billion files
CEO - News, Features, and Slideshows
CEO in pictures
CEO pay packages include perks such as access to the corporate jet, home security, and financial planning advice.
Median CEO pay climbed 9% to $13.9 million last year, but some tech leaders saw their pay slashed.
Fifteen tech leaders made more than $US14 million in 2013.
Michael Malone has resigned as CEO and board director of iiNet.
Optus CEO Kevin Russell has resigned, with 31 March being his last day at the company, revealed the SingTel Group, which is the parent company of Australia’s number-two telco.
Whitepapers about CEO
CEOs frequently face difficult decisions, but choosing a unified communications (UC) system that is simple to deploy, manage and use should not be one of them. This whitepaper details the benefits of a UC service for end-users, business decision makers and IT.