- FBI, Secret Service studying 'scope' of reported bank cyberattacks
- Betfair deploys new anti-fraud system from Sphonic
- Retailers urged to defend against 'Backoff' point-of-sale malware
- Retailers warned to act now to protect against Backoff malware
- Vulnerabilities on the decline, but risk assessment is often flawed, study says says
CEO - News, Features, and Slideshows
CEO in pictures
CEO pay packages include perks such as access to the corporate jet, home security, and financial planning advice.
Median CEO pay climbed 9% to $13.9 million last year, but some tech leaders saw their pay slashed.
Fifteen tech leaders made more than $US14 million in 2013.
Michael Malone has resigned as CEO and board director of iiNet.
Optus CEO Kevin Russell has resigned, with 31 March being his last day at the company, revealed the SingTel Group, which is the parent company of Australia’s number-two telco.
Whitepapers about CEO
CEOs frequently face difficult decisions, but choosing a unified communications (UC) system that is simple to deploy, manage and use should not be one of them. This whitepaper details the benefits of a UC service for end-users, business decision makers and IT.
- How PaaS is helping Voltswagon to deliver customer leads on mobile
- Baskin-Robbins appoints new marketing chief and plans customer loyalty overhaul
- Qantas Loyalty won't be sold off, confirms Joyce
- Salesforce renames and revamps Communities service
- How video content is powering 12WBT's member and social media marketing strategy