Centre for Energy Efficient Telecommunications - News, Features, and Slideshows
4G long term evolution (LTE) networks could consume up to 59.3 per cent of wireless cloud energy by 2015, according to research by the Centre for Energy Efficient Telecommunications (CEET).
The traditional method of measuring the energy consumption and CO2 emissions of ICT equipment for carbon reduction purposes may not necessarily be the best, according to researchers from University of Melbourne’s partner Centre for Energy Efficient Telecommunications, and Bell Labs.
- Toyota funds AI research to build autonomous cars
- Uber links to sensitive ride data now expire after 48 hours
- Connected homes, smartwatches and gaming PCs dominate IFA in Berlin
- Dropbox's head of enterprise says collaboration will set it apart
- Microsoft kills off some of Nokia's apps for Windows Phone
- AOL acquires Millennial Media to bolster in-app and mobile smarts
- The 7 common mistakes marketing leaders are still making
- How Greenstone is uniting IT/marketing in the name of audience management
- Rakuten Marketing chalks up rapid Aussie digital advertising growth
- Paid endorsements get Xbox One marketer in trouble with FTC