Centre for Energy Efficient Telecommunications - News, Features, and Slideshows
4G long term evolution (LTE) networks could consume up to 59.3 per cent of wireless cloud energy by 2015, according to research by the Centre for Energy Efficient Telecommunications (CEET).
The traditional method of measuring the energy consumption and CO2 emissions of ICT equipment for carbon reduction purposes may not necessarily be the best, according to researchers from University of Melbourne’s partner Centre for Energy Efficient Telecommunications, and Bell Labs.
- Microsoft fixes 36 flaws in IE, Edge, Office, Windows, .NET Framework
- Facebook has just 60 days to change its terms and conditions for French users
- Coming to HP's consumer laptops: Smoother video with AMD's FreeSync
- Obama’s cybersecurity agenda bold, but relies on untested funding, experts say
- Microsoft delivers Office 2016 to subscribers on the slow train
- Maxus Worldwide launches new marketing tech consultancy
- Cricket Australia deploys Prime Focus Technologies solution to manage digital content assets
- Why big data is the capital driving the digital age
- 8 ways to avoid fads, gimmicks and shiny martech toys
- What the hell is the difference between ad tech and marketing tech?