Centre for Energy Efficient Telecommunications - News, Features, and Slideshows
4G long term evolution (LTE) networks could consume up to 59.3 per cent of wireless cloud energy by 2015, according to research by the Centre for Energy Efficient Telecommunications (CEET).
The traditional method of measuring the energy consumption and CO2 emissions of ICT equipment for carbon reduction purposes may not necessarily be the best, according to researchers from University of Melbourne’s partner Centre for Energy Efficient Telecommunications, and Bell Labs.
- Apple to fill in the blanks Monday on Watch prices, availability and more
- These CompSci programs deliver most bang for buck, report finds
- Two indicted for stealing 1 billion email addresses in historic breach
- 5 steps for transforming your business using data
- IBM Internet of Things boss takes new job at Internet2
- Fastway marketing chief: Making the switch from B2B to consumer connections
- How HelloFresh's CMO uses a surprising tool to bring data closer to the business
- B2B marketers splurging on content and digital; struggling with ROI
- ADMA announces new board changes
- CMO Interview: How McDonald's is putting customer centricity back on the menu