4G long term evolution (LTE) networks could consume up to 59.3 per cent of wireless cloud energy by 2015, according to research by the Centre for Energy Efficient Telecommunications (CEET).
Centre for Energy Efficient Telecommunications - News, Features, and Slideshows
The traditional method of measuring the energy consumption and CO2 emissions of ICT equipment for carbon reduction purposes may not necessarily be the best, according to researchers from University of Melbourne’s partner Centre for Energy Efficient Telecommunications, and Bell Labs.
- Jetstar talks 'How To' on collaboration tools and PwC plan & refine your collaboration journey | Save your seat today
- AISA 2016 | Hear from Bruce Schneier, David Lacey, Rik Ferguson and many more | 18-20th October Register Today
- NEW Gigamon Transform Security Zone - Find out more now!
- APJ businesses think they will be breached: Here's why: Read the article NOW
- F5 Security Hub NEW Look - Try us out today!
- More than 270,000 customers worldwide trust Fortinet to protect their businesses. Learn more.
- Help us better understand the trends and major practices related to technology use in STEM education. Take this two minute survey NOW.
- Start your cloud journey. Register now and learn a wide range of AWS cloud solutions covered in the monthly AWS Webinar Series.