- Former Hacking Team developer reportedly in contact with a terrorist group
- Black Hat 2015: Cracking just about anything
- Ad group urges FTC to reject right to be forgotten in US
- Banks balance security and workflow when encrypting in the cloud
- Neiman Marcus case a reminder to check your cyber coverage
Centre for Energy Efficient Telecommunications - News, Features, and Slideshows
4G long term evolution (LTE) networks could consume up to 59.3 per cent of wireless cloud energy by 2015, according to research by the Centre for Energy Efficient Telecommunications (CEET).
The traditional method of measuring the energy consumption and CO2 emissions of ICT equipment for carbon reduction purposes may not necessarily be the best, according to researchers from University of Melbourne’s partner Centre for Energy Efficient Telecommunications, and Bell Labs.
- Westpac, NAB, RedBalloon debate ingredients of digital transformation
- News Corp partners with Quantium and MCN to launch new digital advertising products
- AppNexus president: Programmatic ad exchanges collaborations are the future
- Carnival Australia CEO: How we are leading with customer data
- How Australia Post’s IT and marketing chiefs lead digital change - together