- Malware program targets Hong Kong protesters using Apple devices
- Google triples bug bounty reward range to $15,000
- Security experts scrambling on Shellshock vulnerability as exploits begin
- Shellshock flaw could pose risks to payments industry
- Ex-NSA director Alexander calls for new cybersecurity model
Centre for Energy Efficient Telecommunications - News, Features, and Slideshows
4G long term evolution (LTE) networks could consume up to 59.3 per cent of wireless cloud energy by 2015, according to research by the Centre for Energy Efficient Telecommunications (CEET).
The traditional method of measuring the energy consumption and CO2 emissions of ICT equipment for carbon reduction purposes may not necessarily be the best, according to researchers from University of Melbourne’s partner Centre for Energy Efficient Telecommunications, and Bell Labs.
- Marketo launches digital marketing research institute; agency partner program
- How CMOs can make big data relevant to the sales team
- CPA Australia outlines 7-step personalisation strategy for digital engagement
- Australian social ad spend to hit $706.3m in five years: Forrester
- Digital advertising dominates in first half of 2014: report