- A10 Networks works with RSA Security to provide enhanced interoperable threat protection capabilities
- Pushdo spamming botnet gains strength again
- Same bug hits dozens of plugins, potentially affecting millions of websites
- RSAC 2015: RSA Conference (Day 1)
- Google's push to encrypt ads will improve security, but won't kill malvertising
Centre for Energy Efficient Telecommunications - News, Features, and Slideshows
4G long term evolution (LTE) networks could consume up to 59.3 per cent of wireless cloud energy by 2015, according to research by the Centre for Energy Efficient Telecommunications (CEET).
The traditional method of measuring the energy consumption and CO2 emissions of ICT equipment for carbon reduction purposes may not necessarily be the best, according to researchers from University of Melbourne’s partner Centre for Energy Efficient Telecommunications, and Bell Labs.