- ANZ businesses suffer 29 data-loss events every day: Check Point
- Testing Security Controls for Logic Based Attacks
- Firms must muster the will to change security as username-password combos fall
- Honda's aims for 'collision-free society' are realised with new tech
- Apple Watch under scrutiny for privacy by Connecticut attorney general
Centre for Energy Efficient Telecommunications - News, Features, and Slideshows
4G long term evolution (LTE) networks could consume up to 59.3 per cent of wireless cloud energy by 2015, according to research by the Centre for Energy Efficient Telecommunications (CEET).
The traditional method of measuring the energy consumption and CO2 emissions of ICT equipment for carbon reduction purposes may not necessarily be the best, according to researchers from University of Melbourne’s partner Centre for Energy Efficient Telecommunications, and Bell Labs.
- Telstra launches communications initiatives for disabled Australians
- Australian Information Industry Association backs changes to ESOP
- Blackline appoints APAC GM to lead ambitious growth plan
- Fletcher lays down NBN strategy to address communications "equity"
- ACCAN unveils Digital Business Kit for SMBs
- Adopting mobile marketing for the masses
- Report: Consumers worry more about privacy even as they share personal info online
- Anytime Fitness looks to bring on first CMO
- Don't drop leadership intuition for data analytics, says Accenture researcher
- Optus claims world-first with Facebook trending campaign launching pre-paid offer