- AusCERT 2013: Four dissenters to spur next year's security debates
- AusCERT 2013: Kill the password, says Mozilla
- AusCERT 2013: Unmanaged, unknown privileged logins opening the door for APTs: Cyber-Ark
- AusCERT 2013: Companies unaware of IPv6 security risk even if they’re not using it
- In pictures: AusCERT 2013 roundup
cebit in pictures
German government officials including Chancellor Angela Merkel could soon be communicating about classified matters using BlackBerry Z10 smartphones equipped with a new micro-SD card from SecuSmart.
Huawei Technologies' enterprise division is ramping up its European presence, helped by the announcement this week that SAP has certified the company's servers to run its HANA in-memory platform. Such deals with SAP and other big software vendors will be key for Huawei to succeed in the enterprise.
Uniscon's IDgard, a service for securely exchanging documents between companies and their clients or partners, uses two-factor authentication and stores only its customers' encrypted data on the server, with no passwords or hashes for hackers to steal.
Deutsche Telekom launched a Web portal Wednesday that provides a real-time visualization of cyberattacks detected by its network of sensors placed around the world.
The arrival of Serial Attached SCSI (SAS) at 12Gbps will be a boon for demanding applications such as databases, according to Adaptec by PMC, which is demonstrating the technology at Cebit.
Storage systems today must match agility with diversified I/O performance to satisfy an enterprise’s changing needs. In their review, Silverton Consulting ranks the NetApp FAS6240 Clustered SAN, as an Enterprise OLTP “Champion of Champions.” Read the results of their benchmark testing and the features that impressed them the most.
Ad-Aware Free has long been one of the most popular spyware killers on the planet, and with good reason. It's simple to use, does an ...
Allianz Shared Infrastructure Services SE (ASIC) wanted to replace its current suite of management tools, some of which had been developed in-house, with a standard solution for the management of 600 network components in its data centre, in order to reduce costs and further improve quality. Find out what approach they took download today.
- FTTechnical Consulting ManagerNSW
- FTTechnical Business AnalystNSW
- FTTest EngineerVIC
- FTJob Title: Mac Systems/ Enterprise Systems EngineerNZ
- FTR&D EngineerSA
- FTSenior Python DeveloperNSW
- FTFlash / ActionScript Developer - ContractNSW
- FTQuality ManagerSA
- FT.NET - Sitecore Developer - Melbourne - PermNSW
- FTOS Web Applications DeveloperNSW
- FTWeb Analyst - WebTrendsVIC
- FTLead Software EngineerSA
- Analytics and personalisation drive leading marketer behaviour: Report
- Innovation and big data take centre stage during CMO panel
- Twitter targets second screen interaction with Amplify advertising partnerships
- Facebook talks hyper-targeting, analytics and cross-platform at AANA event
- Tapping into social experience: Tourism Australia