- Apple confirms iPhone-killing “Error 53,” says it’s about security
- Researcher finds serious flaw in Chromium-based Avast SafeZone browser
- Internet Archive's malware museum takes you back to the days of cheeky viruses
- Dridex banking malware mysteriously hijacked to distribute antivirus program
- As cloud rolls in, SunRice plants infrastructure seeds with security refresh
CeBIT 2011 - News, Features, and Slideshows
CeBIT 2011 in pictures
What do IT and marketing people do if their CEO and other senior managers are stultifying the use of social media? Show them case studies and examples of how other C-level executives are using it to their advantage, say leading social media professionals from Telstra and Facebook.
The lack of a common definition of what constitutes a ‘Cloud’ service is one of the major reasons government agencies require a federal Cloud strategy, according to the Australian Government chief information officer, Anne Steward.
The National Library of Australia’s Trove search engine project has taken out the 2011 Excellence in eGovernment Award and the Service Delivery Category Award at the CeBIT 2011 ICT Celebration Dinner in Sydney last night.
The success of an electronic medical records (EMR) project will depend on a level of high-velocity, mission-critical ICT not seen before in the sector, says the NSW Department of Health’s director of e-health and ICT strategy branch Ian Rodgers.
A hellava lot happened at CeBIT 2011. Here's a quick roundup