- Personal data on 50,000 Uber drivers exposed in breach
- White House privacy proposal aims to give consumers control over data
- Lenovo to flush 'crapware' from its consumer PCs after Superfish sin
- The Upload: Your tech news briefing for Friday, February 27
- Insurance firm Staysure fined £175,000 for 'unbelievable' credit card hack
Case Study - News, Features, and Slideshows
Kennards Hire is expecting to cut maintenance costs by ditching individual PABXs at more than 140 sites across Australia and New Zealand.
Melbourne-based Discount Domain Names Service revamped its network ahead of the launch of a new web portal-based business in anticipation of significant traffic.
Chairo Christian School in Victoria has implemented a remote management platform for PCs as it prepares for growth in the number of devices used by students and staff on its cross-campus network.
Logistics company, Hellmann Australia, has moved from a conventional blade server and SAN setup to converged infrastructure in order to switch from big bang upgrades to incremental storage and compute capacity increases.
The Local Government Association of Queensland is in the process of upgrading its CRM system and rolling out document management software as part of a customer-centric technology refresh.
Whitepapers about Case Study
This whitepaper looks into one of Australia’s largest engineering, contracting and service organisations and why they have chosen to adopt VDI, their goals and achievements since implementation. •Provides advice to technology leaders considering their own workplace strategy and/or evaluating VDI •Major benefits found in cost management through the centralisation of infrastructure •Productivity and employee engagement increased through more efficient mobilisation of over 20 processes
- Companies don’t have policies to disrupt traditional business models: Forrester’s McQuivey
- Oppy appointed marketing chief at CUB
- Drink manufacturer Diageo pilots 'smart bottle' for Johnnie Walker Blue Label
- How Suncorp and Helloworld are driving into digital with data
- Start-up Leia to demo Star Wars-inspired hologram display technology next week