Case studies - News, Features, and Slideshows
Financial services company IOOF has been through a half decade journey involving a major shift in its core superannuation system from a monolithic application to a microservices-based architecture.
Melbourne-based software developer Halogenics is hoping within the next few months to have prototype versions of the next-generation of its Genotrack application.
Dealing with the explosion of devices on enterprise networks thanks to the use prevalence of mobile devices, including 'bring your own device' (BYOD) schemes, can be a headache for IT.
Snowy Hydro is exploring potential uses of wearable devices in its business following a rollout of Centrify identity management software.
Deduplication has help extend by at least by a year or two the storage hardware used for backups at retailer Vita Group, according to its IT manager.
Whitepapers about Case studies
This whitepaper is the third in a three-part series on distributed denial of service attacks (DDoS) and multi-tier DDoS protection. This section refers to case studies of different approaches to deploying protection architecture, including an enterprise customer scenario, an FSI customer scenario and an SMB customer scenario. The paper explains how these options should provide the flexibility and needed to combat the modern DDoS threat.
- Apple back on top of Top 100 Global Brands list
- Lendlease revitalises branding to match next pipeline of projects
- CMO interview: Austbroker’s head of marketing on global thinking, digital delivery and data
- Qantas sets up new panel for Red Planet to conduct market research
- Updated: REA's marketing strategy chief takes CMO post at MYOB