- Apple confirms iPhone-killing “Error 53,” says it’s about security
- Researcher finds serious flaw in Chromium-based Avast SafeZone browser
- Internet Archive's malware museum takes you back to the days of cheeky viruses
- Dridex banking malware mysteriously hijacked to distribute antivirus program
- As cloud rolls in, SunRice plants infrastructure seeds with security refresh
Case studies - News, Features, and Slideshows
Manual rosters and bespoke systems were the norm at Surfing Australia’s network of 120 surf and stand up paddle (SUP) schools around Australia until the organisation turned to cloud-based scheduling/payroll software.
The roll out of network performance monitoring tools in 2012 by Deakin University has led to better remediation and faster discovery of misconfiguration reports.
The need to boost storage capacity as well as deliver better application performance after virtual servers grew from four to 65 in the space of three years led the NRL's IT team to deploy a hybrid storage platform with a combination of spinning disk and flash cache.
VirtuTel is harnessing OpenFlow to build an online portal that will allow its customers to order services and then have them automatically provisioned from within the wholesaler's network.
The end is in sight for a two-year network rollout at Queensland's Reef Hotel Casino, according to IT manager Mark Buck.
Whitepapers about Case studies
This whitepaper is the third in a three-part series on distributed denial of service attacks (DDoS) and multi-tier DDoS protection. This section refers to case studies of different approaches to deploying protection architecture, including an enterprise customer scenario, an FSI customer scenario and an SMB customer scenario. The paper explains how these options should provide the flexibility and needed to combat the modern DDoS threat.