- NATO security certification opens new markets for Australia's Senetas
- Senator wants Whisper to explain how it tracks users, shares their data
- The 'Backoff' malware linked to data breaches is spreading
- Cyberespionage group launches sophisticated phishing attacks against Outlook Web App users
- Disaster as CryptoWall encrypts US firm's entire server installation
Case studies - News, Features, and Slideshows
The Local Government Association of Queensland is in the process of upgrading its CRM system and rolling out document management software as part of a customer-centric technology refresh.
Chances are that the server room at St Luke's Anglican School in Bundaberg, Queensland, is approaching the end of its life according to Mitch Miller.
Hyundai's Australian subsidiary is close to completing a company-wide VDI rollout. Head of IT at Hyundai Motor Company Australia, Bala Kothandaraman, said that virtual desktops had been rolled out to around 45 per cent of the organisation's 200 end users, with the remainder to transition in two months.
Since 99Designs was founded the startup has expanded from its initial office in Melbourne to have a presence on the ground in the US, Germany and Brazil.
Jumping from managed hardware to the cloud has paid off at Sydney-based travel agency Jetabroad, slashing deployment time and cutting costs, according to the company's chief technology officer, Benjamin Ranck.
Whitepapers about Case studies
Demonstrating ShoreTel’s brilliant simplicity and the project management skills of partner Telesmart, Bell Gully had a fully implemented solution just eight weeks after deciding on ShoreTel.
- 5 great examples of augmented reality in marketing
- Catch of the Day retailer hooks fresh customer insight with NPS
- Tourism Australia's Nick Baker wins AMI Marketer of the Year
- Content marketing can't be measured on the last-click: Outbrain CEO
- Latest crowdsourced guide rates top A/B testing vendors for marketers