- Government regulation on cloud security may spur SaaS use in health care
- Microsoft misses Windows bug, hackers slip past patch
- Accused text-message spammers to pay $9 million in settlement
- Nationwide apologises for online and mobile banking outage
- Teradata: We must nail the data privacy issue and not rely on governments
Case studies - News, Features, and Slideshows
The Local Government Association of Queensland is in the process of upgrading its CRM system and rolling out document management software as part of a customer-centric technology refresh.
Chances are that the server room at St Luke's Anglican School in Bundaberg, Queensland, is approaching the end of its life according to Mitch Miller.
Hyundai's Australian subsidiary is close to completing a company-wide VDI rollout. Head of IT at Hyundai Motor Company Australia, Bala Kothandaraman, said that virtual desktops had been rolled out to around 45 per cent of the organisation's 200 end users, with the remainder to transition in two months.
Since 99Designs was founded the startup has expanded from its initial office in Melbourne to have a presence on the ground in the US, Germany and Brazil.
Jumping from managed hardware to the cloud has paid off at Sydney-based travel agency Jetabroad, slashing deployment time and cutting costs, according to the company's chief technology officer, Benjamin Ranck.
Whitepapers about Case studies
Demonstrating ShoreTel’s brilliant simplicity and the project management skills of partner Telesmart, Bell Gully had a fully implemented solution just eight weeks after deciding on ShoreTel.