- Microsoft enables potential unwanted software detection for enterprise customers
- Make sure the cloud doesn't fog up your window into network security
- ANZ mobile adoption matching world pace for Wi-Fi security management: Aruba
- Microsoft cleans up Dell’s certificate mess as it did after Lenovo’s Superfish fiasco
- Microsoft zaps dodgy Dell digital certificates
Case studies - News, Features, and Slideshows
Manual rosters and bespoke systems were the norm at Surfing Australia’s network of 120 surf and stand up paddle (SUP) schools around Australia until the organisation turned to cloud-based scheduling/payroll software.
The roll out of network performance monitoring tools in 2012 by Deakin University has led to better remediation and faster discovery of misconfiguration reports.
The need to boost storage capacity as well as deliver better application performance after virtual servers grew from four to 65 in the space of three years led the NRL's IT team to deploy a hybrid storage platform with a combination of spinning disk and flash cache.
VirtuTel is harnessing OpenFlow to build an online portal that will allow its customers to order services and then have them automatically provisioned from within the wholesaler's network.
The end is in sight for a two-year network rollout at Queensland's Reef Hotel Casino, according to IT manager Mark Buck.
Whitepapers about Case studies
This whitepaper is the third in a three-part series on distributed denial of service attacks (DDoS) and multi-tier DDoS protection. This section refers to case studies of different approaches to deploying protection architecture, including an enterprise customer scenario, an FSI customer scenario and an SMB customer scenario. The paper explains how these options should provide the flexibility and needed to combat the modern DDoS threat.
- Telstra extends NRL sponsorship and digital rights to 2022
- Schneider Electric forms strategic alliance with Integrated Control Technology
- Security, Cloud, Big Data, smart machines and artificial intelligence to lead 2016: Frost & Sullivan
- ACCAN voices concern over proposed domain name system changes
- ANZ upgrades its Internet banking experience