- Symantec: Well-heeled hacking group Black Vine behind Anthem breach
- Maliciously crafted MKV video files can be used to crash Android phones
- Russian hackers use Twitter to mask sneaky data theft
- Partner-driven Australian security market drives world-leading growth for ESET
- No building access card? No problem if you have new Def Con tools
Case studies - News, Features, and Slideshows
The end is in sight for a two-year network rollout at Queensland's Reef Hotel Casino, according to IT manager Mark Buck.
Australian media group Bauer Media has used Dropbox for Business to share documents and designs, reducing the need for network drives, email and paper printouts.
Australian travel firm Scenic has cut networking costs, allowing it to support a global group of companies.
Network function virtualization (NFV), particularly in the form of virtual routers, has played a key role in underpinning the cloud services delivered by Sydney-headquartered Fastrack Technology, according to the company's commercial director, Nathan Nogic.
Financial services company IOOF has been through a half decade journey involving a major shift in its core superannuation system from a monolithic application to a microservices-based architecture.
Whitepapers about Case studies
This whitepaper is the third in a three-part series on distributed denial of service attacks (DDoS) and multi-tier DDoS protection. This section refers to case studies of different approaches to deploying protection architecture, including an enterprise customer scenario, an FSI customer scenario and an SMB customer scenario. The paper explains how these options should provide the flexibility and needed to combat the modern DDoS threat.