Property Exchange Australia — PEXA — is ready to go live in South Australia as soon as state legislation enabling the use of the platform garners royal assent.
Case studies - News, Features, and Slideshows
A business transformation program undertaken at NextDC has seen the data centre provider roll out a service management platform, initially to manage internal IT ticketing but now increasingly used throughout the business as alternative to email and with an eye on extending it to more customer-facing interactions.
WA power provider Horizon Power is preparing for a significant leap in the data it obtains from its network as it reaps the benefits of a 12-month rollout of advanced electricity meters.
Victoria-based residential volume builder Porter Davis Homes has consolidated five regional locations into a single office and undertaken a shift to an activity-based working model.
Cloud services have been central to a transformation program at the Professional Standards Council that has seen the PSC move to an architecture that allows employees to work “anywhere, any time,” according to Carla Oliver.
Whitepapers about Case studies
This whitepaper is the third in a three-part series on distributed denial of service attacks (DDoS) and multi-tier DDoS protection. This section refers to case studies of different approaches to deploying protection architecture, including an enterprise customer scenario, an FSI customer scenario and an SMB customer scenario. The paper explains how these options should provide the flexibility and needed to combat the modern DDoS threat.
- NEW Gigamon Transform Security Zone - Find out more now!
- Jetstar talks 'How To' on collaboration tools and PwC plan & refine your collaboration journey | Save your seat today
- AISA 2016 | Hear from Bruce Schneier, David Lacey, Rik Ferguson and many more | 18-20th October Register Today
- More than 270,000 customers worldwide trust Fortinet to protect their businesses. Learn more.
- Start your cloud journey. Register now and learn a wide range of AWS cloud solutions covered in the monthly AWS Webinar Series.
- APJ businesses think they will be breached: Here's why: Read the article NOW
- F5 Security Hub NEW Look - Try us out today!
- Help us better understand the trends and major practices related to technology use in STEM education. Take this two minute survey NOW.