- Take the pain out of two-factor authentication with an app
- Confidential Business Data at Risk at the Border
- CurrentC won't let email hack delay launch as it explores NFC
- Germany backs plan to retain personal flight data across EU
- Information-security implications feared as Parliament weighs data retention
Carpathia Hosting - News, Features, and Slideshows
The U.S. Department of Justice did not mislead a court and attempt to entrap file storage site Megaupload on copyright infringement charges, the agency said in a new filing in the case.
A U.S. judge should limit the scope of a proposed court hearing examining whether a former Megaupload user can recover files that were on the website when the U.S. Department of Justice shut it down, the agency said.